The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

I got into Solent

Scroll to see replies

Ok thank you. Can I ask what is the nightlife like and part time job opportunities
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton
Original post by travelcollegeguy
Ok thank you. Can I ask what is the nightlife like and part time job opportunities

The nightlife is great, lots of different music scenes and there are good part time job opportunities within the university and local area.
Reply 22
That is amazing!! I'm hoping (as long as I get the requirements, I've already done half of it) to study International Tourism Management at Solent!! we might meet at some point as our courses sound so similar !!
Oh wow. No that is the course I am studying if I choose their. International tourism management. I have a couple more to see before I pick. But yeah if I choose solent and you get in we will both definatly meet. Did you go for the placement year option
Reply 24
Original post by travelcollegeguy
Oh wow. No that is the course I am studying if I choose their. International tourism management. I have a couple more to see before I pick. But yeah if I choose solent and you get in we will both definatly meet. Did you go for the placement year option

Yep, I chose the placement year. How about you?
Congratulations!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending