The Student Room Group

bought my mum pretty expensive chanel backpack for christmas...she's not wearin it

Scroll to see replies

Can you post a photo of it? What color is it? I’m not doubting your taste, but expensive doesn’t necessarily mean nice...
Reply 21
Original post by Bang Outta Order
welp... i told my sister earlier, if she dont wear it soon i'm selling it! so i might just send it but...i wanna know what to do first...if ever sell it ...its for my ****ing mum. im hard but ive got feelings mate :ashamed: :rofl: cost almost my rent like

Lol. Maybe it's because people are more likely to steal a designer bag? So she doesn't like to take it out with her. Who knows.
should I burn it? :ashamed:

As a mum.....a) if my son or daughter gave me a Chanel bag I wouldn't use it every day-it's too special and also likely to get nicked.
b) why not just say 'i hope you like the bag I got you , it took me a long time to choose it '. Or something like that. She's your mum. Remind her she's special and so is your gift.
Original post by YaliaV
Can you post a photo of it? What color is it? I’m not doubting your taste, but expensive doesn’t necessarily mean nice...

if i rem i'll take it next time i'm over there but meantime just google, i mean..it's chanel. it's not too ugly to wear if thats what you mean. maybe she feels it's too nice to wear?? she seemed chuffed on christmas, but apparently only wore it once since according to my sister. dunno. i was struggling almost to tears shopping for her and i know she likes backpacks :dontknow: lol. It's sold at the place my gf works, got me a discount :colone:
ahhhhh sean connery playin bond!! :rofl:

:top:
Original post by Ciel.
Lol. Maybe it's because people are more likely to steal a designer bag? So she doesn't like to take it out with her. Who knows.

eh....honestly you lot are useless lol
Reply 26
eh....honestly you lot are useless lol

😠
ASK YOUR MOTHER THEN.
So ungrateful, tch.
Original post by Ciel.
😠
ASK YOUR MOTHER THEN.
So ungrateful, tch.

im scared of her lol everyones scared of her. the only person i fear :toofunny:
Reply 28
im scared of her lol everyones scared of her. the only person i fear :toofunny:

Lmao.
as i said to someone else it's not in perfect condition, it's thrown down somewhere like...on a hamper with clothes... so i asked my kid sister, why isnt she wearin it? (they live together, I dont live with them) :ashamed: she knows how much it cost as she told me to rip off the price tag.

oh. there must be a reason right? lesson learnt don't buy your mum expensive stuff if she doesn't appreciate it.
Oh damn, I bought my mom a new phone, so she was annoyed with my gift 'cause she didn't like it. But I spend all my money on purchase and she really needed a new one!
After this case, I don't want to give any gifts.
Something's value shouldn't be determined by howmuch it retails for

Quick Reply

Latest