Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Pom

Currently looking to make some online friends that in or around year 12. I've got some IRL friends but I like getting to know new people, so if you wanna chat hit me up .
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Pom.)
    Hi, I'm Pom

Currently looking to make some online friends that in or around year 12. I've got some IRL friends but I like getting to know new people, so if you wanna chat hit me up on WhatsApp 07572921445.
    Nice move giving out your number like that

ReputationRep:
    Hey Pom!

What’s subjects do you do

ReputationRep:
    Hiya Flashsav.

I'm currently taking Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Computing all at A Level. Not the easiest combination but it's definitely fun lol. What are you taking?

ReputationRep:
    What number thestudent33?

... Oh it's still in your reply lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pom.)
    Hiya Flashsav.

I'm currently taking Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Computing all at A Level. Not the easiest combination but it's definitely fun lol. What are you taking?
    Ooo smarty

I’m taking computer science, economics and psychology

Call me flash

ReputationRep:
    Alright Flash, how are you finding Computing? Also are you in first or second year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pom.)
    Hi, I'm Pom

Currently looking to make some online friends that in or around year 12. I've got some IRL friends but I like getting to know new people, so if you wanna chat hit me up .
    (Original post by thestudent33)
    Nice move giving out your number like that
    Your friends can now search your number and find you being a wet wipe and asking for friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pom.)
    Alright Flash, how are you finding Computing? Also are you in first or second year?
    First year, I didn’t study computing Gcse however really wanted to take the a level, in the beginning was hard as the class had prior knowledge of programming (python) but now I’ve pretty much caught up, I enjoy programming and spend somewhat of 2 hours a day just coding, the hardware bit is fine as well, in a couple months I’m gonna learn java and SQL but for now I’m just playing with python.

How bout you pom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pom.)
    Hi, I'm Pom

from thailand with a name like that? i heard it in a muay thai film :jitsu:

ReputationRep:
    Lol nah outta order, it's just a shortened version of my name because people have trouble pronouncing

ReputationRep:
    Computing is going pretty well for me, probably the easiest of the subjects I'm doing, I wish I coded as much as you though. I also know python and I'm beginning to learn C#. I began working on a text based game not too long ago but it's really hard lol. What things have you coded?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.