Emotional Outburst Watch

Oriviun
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I've realised that something that happened back when I was 11 has ****ed up my life. I've always known but kind of hidden it from myself. Looking back the last time I had a true friend was 14, and she moved away and since I've had fake friends. I never went out till my first night at Uni which is ***t. Going back for Xmas holiday I didn't go out once cos I had nobody to go out with so I was stuck with my parents. I have Uni friends and my social life has gotten much better but I do and say things that make them see me as odd. They're nice so they don't distance themselves from me because of it but I'm worried I might lose them and then I really will be ****ed.
Blue_Cow
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Oriviun)
I've realised that something that happened back when I was 11 has ****ed up my life. I've always known but kind of hidden it from myself. Looking back the last time I had a true friend was 14, and she moved away and since I've had fake friends. I never went out till my first night at Uni which is ***t. Going back for Xmas holiday I didn't go out once cos I had nobody to go out with so I was stuck with my parents. I have Uni friends and my social life has gotten much better but I do and say things that make them see me as odd. They're nice so they don't distance themselves from me because of it but I'm worried I might lose them and then I really will be ****ed.
We're all a bit odd and have our own mannerisms. I wouldn't worry about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?