The Student Room Group

Do you believe there is one true partner for you?

Scroll to see replies

if i see mia khalifa alone in a nightclub with nothing to do then yes
I'd like to think there is one, but realistically i'll never be with someone :/
No. I am too ugly for anyone to find me attractive but I am happy being single. It means I have more time to invest in my hobbies.
Original post by TheNamesBond.
I hear people all the time ‘waiting for the one’, like it’s in their ‘destiny’to meet one person and for that one person to be the only compatible partner for them in the entire world.

To me this seems quite naive to think that you should just wait and you’ll stumble across the one, I think there are many people that are real good matches for each other, not just one.

Yeah I do, and I'm so lucky to have met them already. I don't think people should throw away amazing relationships though for fear that they aren't 'the one'.
Original post by TheNamesBond.
I hear people all the time ‘waiting for the one’, like it’s in their ‘destiny’to meet one person and for that one person to be the only compatible partner for them in the entire world.

To me this seems quite naive to think that you should just wait and you’ll stumble across the one, I think there are many people that are real good matches for each other, not just one.

Everyone has a type, that type is not 1 person, it is a group of people. If there was only one person they would probably never meet.
I think when people say they're waiting for 'the one', rather than meaning some universe-fated destiny partner that is the only person they could ever be happy with, they instead mean that one person that they'll run into by chance and happen to stick with until one party kicks the bucket.

There's probably at least a few such people kicking around for most individuals.
No - nobody seems to like me :frown:

srs though, the answer is no if youre asking 'is truly only one person for everyone?' Think about it, if there is only one person in the world for everyone, the chances you'd ever meet them are pretty slim to zero.
no
Reply 28
Original post by Beastybeast
no

1 year old thread.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
1 year old thread.

I'm so stupid, that's the second time i've done that. thanks for pointing it out tho
Reply 30
Original post by Beastybeast
I'm so stupid, that's the second time i've done that. thanks for pointing it out tho

Your fine :hugs:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Your fine :hugs:

thnxs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending