have you ever found the'one' but dont know how to tell them? :) Watch

browneyedbaker
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
there is a guy i like but i am not sure if he likes me back or not and when i try to bring it up i get ghosted what should i do?
Pom.
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Maybe he isn't that comfortable around you yet? Try and get to know him more and let him learn more about you also, if he really is "the one" things should just click.

Good Luck!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
tuftyispie
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by browneyedbaker)
there is a guy i like but i am not sure if he likes me back or not and when i try to bring it up i get ghosted what should i do?
It sounds like he is just avoiding the question.

If he is one of the popular or confident boys and is ignoring the question it probably means he doesn't like you and is hoping you will give up.

If he is quite shy and quiet (like me) and is ignoring the messages, he is probably trying to avoid the question. If he is ignoring the question and topic it suggests that he probably has a crush on you. Next time you try to bring it up with him try using something like: 'I really like you and I was just wondering whether you felt the same way about me?'. If he is quite shy this might make him more likely to open up because he knows you're unlikely to judge him because you already like him. The worst thing that can happen is rejection, however, it isn't as bad as it sounds because unrequited love is not good or fun.
TimeyLimey
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tuftyispie)
It sounds like he is just avoiding the question.

If he is one of the popular or confident boys and is ignoring the question it probably means he doesn't like you and is hoping you will give up.

If he is quite shy and quiet (like me) and is ignoring the messages, he is probably trying to avoid the question. If he is ignoring the question and topic it suggests that he probably has a crush on you. Next time you try to bring it up with him try using something like: 'I really like you and I was just wondering whether you felt the same way about me?'. If he is quite shy this might make him more likely to open up because he knows you're unlikely to judge him because you already like him. The worst thing that can happen is rejection, however, it isn't as bad as it sounds because unrequited love is not good or fun.
Took the words out of my mouth- It's honestly so much better to air it and tell him exactly how you feel. I will say, rejection does hurt, but it does get easier. And it's always worth asking because he might well say yes! Do it in person so you won't get ghosted over text, and besides, it's much more genuine in person. Good luck!
Miss Maddie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ask him out. There's no shame asking him out first. He might be thinking the same as you
browneyedbaker
Rep:
?
(Original post by RajPatel11)
you bring big vagine to him abnd he will happy soon.
excuse me??!
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 1 week ago
No. I just told her. She didn't feel the same, but that's not stopped me turning into Severus Snape a little.

(Original post by RajPatel11)
you bring big vagine to him abnd he will happy soon.
bobs and vagane
browneyedbaker
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tootles)
No. I just told her. She didn't feel the same, but that's not stopped me turning into Severus Snape a little.

bobs and vagane
1st bit okay....... but second part

wtf?!
Spoiler:
Show

browneyedbaker
Rep:
?
show bobs and vagane very seckse
ew no
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 1 week ago
1st bit okay....... but second part

wtf?!
Spoiler:
Show

In all seriousness just be honest and open with him. There's no harm in the truth, when used wisely.

As for the second bit, it's a meme that's gone round for a while:
Spoiler:
Show

Note: the image is fake.
Attached files
browneyedbaker
Rep:
?
In all seriousness just be honest and open with him. There's no harm in the truth, when used wisely.

As for the second bit, it's a meme that's gone round for a while:
Spoiler:
Show

Note: the image is fake.

haha okay and thank you for the advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.32%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (119)
40.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed