Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, would you date a socially awkward and extremely shy reserved girl?? watch

ReputationRep:
    most people dont want to be shy - they would rather be confidence but have difficulty finding it - if im the girl that can make a guy confident - shows they are genuinely interested...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mComingOxford)
    would be super cute
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    You're not gonna end up with the guy you want if you don't change, just one that'll accept you. You need to go on a journey of self improvement and work on your social skills because they ARE skills and skills can be developed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shoobidoo)
    Why?
    Dont look for someone to make you feel good over tsr, loads of guys on here are sexually frustrated and would accept anyone or say anything. Aim to become the person you think your ideal man would want, and ofc the person you want to be

ReputationRep:
    Yes definitely. Did so for two years until recently. As long as they communicate and are comfortable with me, then it can work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Randyyy)
    Dont look for someone to make you feel good over tsr, loads of guys on here are sexually frustrated and would accept anyone or say anything. Aim to become the person you think your ideal man would want, and ofc the person you want to be
    What a horrible cynical outlook.

OP
    As a guy in a happy relationship, if I was single then yes, I'd think it was super cute and would want support and help her. I hope this DOES make you feel better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommyDH)
    What a horrible cynical outlook.

OP
    As a guy in a happy relationship, if I was single then yes, I'd think it was super cute and would want support and help her. I hope this DOES make you feel better.
    Dude all you're saying is find someone who will accept your flaws when the correct approach is to work on your flaws. It's not about find someone desirable to date, it's about becoming someone desirable to date.

Being unable to say what you think, to the extent where you cant even order in a restaurant is absolutely an undesirable trait and is something that you should be encouraging OP to work on.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.