Urgert relatoonship help Watch

OHMWIZ
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello guys, i need help, im not trolling. Me and my girlfreind are very intimate, most of the time, we are together making out at each others houses. Yesterday, while making out, she said she wanted to go to the washroom, so while she was gone I went to the main hall. Her mom walked towards me and came creepy close to me. This was very awkward amd uncomfortable for me. Then she held my shoulder and said something in a try hard sexy voice like in those stupid **** videos on Ph. I was so uncomfortable. Then my girldfreidn was coming back, and her mom then winked at me in an awfully disgusting way. Then when we were about to proceed making out, I stopped her and said can we do it at my house please. She agreed. But i dont think i will ever go to her house again. I will have to agree her mom is kinda but not as hot as her. But just the thought of it disguts me. Also, her mom is a divorcee. Please guys give me some tips, what should I do, i dont want to put my relationship at risk because of her mom... again im not trolling and please dont troll in answers im seriously uncomfortable and in need of advice...
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by OHMWIZ)
Hello guys, i need help, im not trolling. Me and my girlfreind are very intimate, most of the time, we are together making out at each others houses. Yesterday, while making out, she said she wanted to go to the washroom, so while she was gone I went to the main hall. Her mom walked towards me and came creepy close to me. This was very awkward amd uncomfortable for me. Then she held my shoulder and said something in a try hard sexy voice like in those stupid **** videos on Ph. I was so uncomfortable. Then my girldfreidn was coming back, and her mom then winked at me in an awfully disgusting way. Then when we were about to proceed making out, I stopped her and said can we do it at my house please. She agreed. But i dont think i will ever go to her house again. I will have to agree her mom is kinda but not as hot as her. But just the thought of it disguts me. Also, her mom is a divorcee. Please guys give me some tips, what should I do, i dont want to put my relationship at risk because of her mom... again im not trolling and please dont troll in answers im seriously uncomfortable and in need of advice...
Tell her mum not to do it again because it made you uncomfortable.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
OHMWIZ
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Honestly, now im over it. I went to her house when my gf was not there, she told me to come in and made a move, we first started kissing then she showed me her breasts, but I couldnt take it anymore, I just left. I hope I dont have any urges to get on with her mom anymore. I think i will never go to her house again.
ageshallnot
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by OHMWIZ)
Honestly, now im over it. I went to her house when my gf was not there, she told me to come in and made a move, we first started kissing then she showed me her breasts, but I couldnt take it anymore, I just left. I hope I dont have any urges to get on with her mom anymore. I think i will never go to her house again.
Yeh, yeh, yeh. I assume you have a tissue in the other hand???
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I think it's time for you to grow up a little bit more OHMWIZ.

The mum may have been doing it for a joke.

Or as a combined joke and test for you.

Or she may have just been feeling randy and couldn't help herself.

Just because someone comes on to you, you don't have to accept their advances. You don't have to get all neurotic over it and refuse to visit the house that they live in. You don't have to make a big deal of it. What you should do is shrug your shoulders and laugh it off.

At least what the mum did was friendly. It's not like she told you to get out of her house, or to stay away from her daughter or anything.

If the thought of makling love with her mum disgusts you, then don't think about it.

The thought of me making love with a dead person disgusts me. So I don't think about it - except in passing when the topic comes up. It doesn't stop me going to funerals or graveyards.
TommyDH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I have dreams like that too pal
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (846)
80.65%
Leave (203)
19.35%

Watched Threads