The Student Room Group

Driving test

This is more of a comment. What a lode of rubbish the driving test is. Its so set up you wouldn't believe. My daughter has had 7 attempts and not passed. And yet has passed her moter bike test first go and was told to put in for her bike test. Having never rode a bike before. Explain that to me. As far as I considered it's all a lode of rubbish, and needs sorting out now. Not may be or if but now. What a waste of time I'm . I'm actually saying something but what will happen. I'll tell you, absolutely nothing. It's to me what's the point. Unless I do something really radical, those in power do nothing.
Reply 1
Original post by andrewandalison
Explain that to me.

Your daughter is **** at driving when under pressure.

Not only that but the bike test is much easier than the driving test. About 70% of applicants pass the bike test whilst 45% of applicants pass the driving test.
Driving tests should be hard, there are a lot of cars on the road. Your daughter should try chewing gum and breathing techniues to help her with her driving test.
I don’t think ‘those in power’ could care any less about driving tests, it’s put in place to keep people off the road until they are ready to drive safely, and if she’s taken it 7 times and hasn’t passed yet then she’s not ready, be happy it is there to keep the roads safer than they would be if they made it easier
I mean, I passed first time within 2 months of my first lesson. Also, was it the CBT she did, because that's more training than a test, it's theoretically possible to fail but it's very rare and requires a very severe demonstration of incompetance. The test centre I did my first CBT with failed one person in 4 years.
Reply 5
why are u venting on tsr? Go complain to the DVSA or something lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending