Is this a good paragraph for aqa history tudors AS explain why you agree or disagree?

Watch
hd...
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Henry VII’s consolidation of power in the years 1485 to 1499 was the result of his own personal strengths.’ Explain why you agree or disagree with this view.
- forgot to write an intro
Henry VII’s consolidation of power in the years 1485 to 1499 was the result of his own personal strengths because of his quality of leadership. ‘In the battle of Stroke field, Henry gathered a group of advisers which were close relatives of the former Yorkist prince who were victims of Richard II. His army was led by the earl of Oxford who held firm the earl of Lincoln was killed during the battle. After the battle of Stroke field, Henry’s position became safer by no mean completely secure. Henry was faced with a crisis of leadership skills of key supporters and willingness of landowners in other parts of the country to his cause.’ The battle of Stroke field was the result of his own personal strengths because Henry’s position had become much stronger by his own personal achievements, he exploits his own leadership skills by gathering groups of advisers and using them to his advantages so he already knew that they were not going to turn against him because they don’t support the same person. So therefore, this means that Henry could use them as support to win the battle and it also helped decreased rivalry with others. As well as this, this meant that Henry could easily gain trust from his supporters so there isn’t any suspicion installed around him. The battle of Stroke was important because it helped build on Henry’s own personal strengths for example leadership skills, Henry built on by drumming up his advisers. This helped showed that Henry was a strong powerful leader and presented his own tactics to work in this situation so people can become increasingly safer around him as Henry had proved himself to be a secure leader.
Last edited by hd...; 1 year ago
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
hd...
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by TSR Jessica)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
please ask someone to mark it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (147)
14.54%
I'm not sure (43)
4.25%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (303)
29.97%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.57%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed