Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone had any success with Minoxidil from Belgravia Centre/Vinci Hair clinic? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Looking for success with minoxidil..

ReputationRep:
    I went to belgravia centre once.

it's a scam and too expensive just to keep your hair
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by study beats)
    I went to belgravia centre once.

it's a scam and too expensive just to keep your hair
    Man tell me about it,

I think I was quoted around £1k just for the minox for the year!

Have you found success elsewhere?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NWS3)
    Man tell me about it,

I think I was quoted around £1k just for the minox for the year!

Have you found success elsewhere?
    I haven't looked anywhere else ...

I just left my hair as it is
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    All are scams, be proud of what you have. Best way is a good scalp scrub. Shaving off the remainder just to look like a skinhead is like digging up the grass to improve your lawn.

Minoxidil? Just get Regaine/non-brand stuff from a normal pharmacy... or do they claim theirs has magical superpowers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Minoxidil? Just get Regaine/non-brand stuff from a normal pharmacy... or do they claim theirs has magical superpowers?
    See the ***** having the rest shaved off when they should be sticking it back on. How we laugh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vinny C)
    All are scams, be proud of what you have. Best way is a good scalp scrub. Shaving off the remainder just to look like a skinhead is like digging up the grass to improve your lawn.
    I'm not shaving it off bruh, I'm insecure af

only 19 and all my peers have a full head of hair so need to postpone that baldy look for several more years

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Not magic powers, but has like azelaic acid which helps minoxidil

ReputationRep:
    You can get minoxidil much, much cheaper from any random online pharmacy. Also you should really consider getting on Finasteride if you're looking to keep your hair, Minoxidil alone probably won't be very effective.

ReputationRep:
    Grow stubble, go to the gym and get a classic V-shape physique, shave your head.
    Profit.

Don't shave your head without the other two though otherwise you just won't look right. You'll look more humpty dumpty or mr potato head than jason statham or bruce willis.

If you're really that insecure and desperate for a solution without it breaking the bank then just look into realistic wigs.

There is no "hair growth" or baldness cure. Minoxidil is a scam. If I remember right it'll just stop you from growing any balder.. but when you stop using it, it actually makes you go balder FASTER.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommyDH)
    Grow stubble, go to the gym and get a classic V-shape physique, shave your head.
    Profit.

Don't shave your head without the other two though otherwise you just won't look right. You'll look more humpty dumpty or mr potato head than jason statham or bruce willis.

If you're really that insecure and desperate for a solution without it breaking the bank then just look into realistic wigs.

There is no "hair growth" or baldness cure. Minoxidil is a scam. If I remember right it'll just stop you from growing any balder.. but when you stop using it, it actually makes you go balder FASTER.
    Thanks for the suggestion, that's what I'm doing atm as I don't wanna be chubby with the bald look (makes me look like a dad)

And I'm serously considering wigs, but heard they're quite expensive to maintain - transplants the other option, I have thick hair on the sides so should be decent candidate

(Original post by ilem)
    You can get minoxidil much, much cheaper from any random online pharmacy. Also you should really consider getting on Finasteride if you're looking to keep your hair, Minoxidil alone probably won't be very effective.
    Issue is, I've been on finasteride for over a year and hasn't stopped my hair loss (no side effects) and so getting a bit desperate, hence why I'm willing to splash a bit extra on better minox

But I'll look at the cheaper minox reviews

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.