Turn on thread page Beta

feedback deadline expired... anything I can do? watch

Announcements

I handed in 3 pieces of coursework in the first part of December. One on the 3rd, one on the 5th and one on the 8th. On the guidelines it says they return assignment feedback within 4 weeks of submission. I've only had the first one back (as have the rest of my course). Radio silence on the other 2. We have a group chat and we all agreed that we get that Christmas and New Years could have slowed things down but we figured initially that that was why she wanted the coursework in the first week of December and we don't want to message her demanding our grades or anything but is there anything we could do our end to speed the process up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I handed in 3 pieces of coursework in the first part of December. One on the 3rd, one on the 5th and one on the 8th. On the guidelines it says they return assignment feedback within 4 weeks of submission. I've only had the first one back (as have the rest of my course). Radio silence on the other 2. We have a group chat and we all agreed that we get that Christmas and New Years could have slowed things down but we figured initially that that was why she wanted the coursework in the first week of December and we don't want to message her demanding our grades or anything but is there anything we could do our end to speed the process up?
    Ask politely when your feedback will be ready.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    probably not....

your lecturer will have other, higher priority things to address and your coursework will get done when they have time

ReputationRep:
    More often than not they delay returning coursework.
    Just be patient- they probably meant 4 working weeks so the christmas period may not have counted

ReputationRep:
    I’d definitely agree with the above poster - they likely didn’t include over Christmas in those 4 weeks, so they probably won’t have looked at coursework from something like the 19th December to the 2nd January so just be patient.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.