lsehelp173
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have made a completely last minute decision to apply to ucas.

My initial choices were going to be:

LSE: maths and economics

econometrics and mathematical economics

financial maths and statistics

but I recently read online that LSE doesn't like applicants with more than one application. Which one of these is most competitive and which one is easiest to get in to?

I also need help choosing 4 other courses... my only other choice is Statistics, Econ and Finance at UCL but i am looking for something with a little bit more maths in it...

I would be interested in applying to queen mary uni but i have also heard a lot of negative reviews about it... i am looking for a uni within the london area

Any help as to which lse course is best?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by lsehelp173)
I have made a completely last minute decision to apply to ucas.

My initial choices were going to be:

LSE: maths and economics

econometrics and mathematical economics

financial maths and statistics

but I recently read online that LSE doesn't like applicants with more than one application. Which one of these is most competitive and which one is easiest to get in to?

I also need help choosing 4 other courses... my only other choice is Statistics, Econ and Finance at UCL but i am looking for something with a little bit more maths in it...

I would be interested in applying to queen mary uni but i have also heard a lot of negative reviews about it... i am looking for a uni within the london area

Any help as to which lse course is best?
Look at the modules for each of the LSE courses and pick which one you prefer. It seems econometrics has the least amount of places available with the other two having around 40 places.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (2)
28.57%
No (5)
71.43%

Watched Threads