Turn on thread page Beta

am i attention seeking? watch

Announcements

2 people (a doctor at A&E) and a friend (who doesnt like seeing me happy but likes seeing other people happy when they get good grades, i thought she is just jealous of people who get higher grades than her but shes just like that with me and shes happy for people who get higher grades than me) say that i am, my friend says i should think about other students and get out of my bubble and at the same time she recognises that it is anxiety. My teachers believe i care too much about what other students think. My other friends realised i am worrying excessively about failing. I don't know if i come across as attention seeking or selfish to some people when i am not trying to seek attention.

I can't help but feel like I should never have told anyone, i should have just suffered alone. At least then I don't come across as selfish or attention seeking.

I should have stayed quiet and been depressed alone, then I would not have lost my friends.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.