The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

portfolio

hey!
I am applying to BA Fashion Design Honors(sandwich course). I would really like to look at a sample mini-portfolio. Also, anyone else applying?
Original post by K613
hey!
I am applying to BA Fashion Design Honors(sandwich course). I would really like to look at a sample mini-portfolio. Also, anyone else applying?

Hi there

It's great to hear you're applying for Fashion Design at Westminster. We don't have sample portfolio's to show however here's some insight into what the course team are looking for:

Whilst the admissions team are interested in seeing fashion related work, we are just as keen to see a wide range of your experiences, skills and areas of interest. In the work that you submit to us you should be able to clearly demonstrate the key areas of which you will be assessed:

These are the key areas which we will be assessing when viewing your portfolio and questionnaire:

Creativity

Experimentation

Technical Competence

Subject Knowledge

Communication and Presentation

Best of luck

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Westminster
Hi there

It's great to hear you're applying for Fashion Design at Westminster. We don't have sample portfolio's to show however here's some insight into what the course team are looking for:

Whilst the admissions team are interested in seeing fashion related work, we are just as keen to see a wide range of your experiences, skills and areas of interest. In the work that you submit to us you should be able to clearly demonstrate the key areas of which you will be assessed:

These are the key areas which we will be assessing when viewing your portfolio and questionnaire:

Creativity

Experimentation

Technical Competence

Subject Knowledge

Communication and Presentation

Best of luck

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending