just_puti
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hello, my name is Syafa Aisyah. I'm from Indonesia. Right now I'm in the last year of high school. I would love to study psychology anywhere in UK. But, I need a scholarship. I'm an open minded person. If somebody have informations about full funding scholarship (also including living and accomodation cost), please kindly to tell me. I would really appreciate that. Thank you.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by just_puti)
Hello, my name is Syafa Aisyah. I'm from Indonesia. Right now I'm in the last year of high school. I would love to study psychology anywhere in UK. But, I need a scholarship. I'm an open minded person. If somebody have informations about full funding scholarship (also including living and accomodation cost), please kindly to tell me. I would really appreciate that. Thank you.
Full scholarships don't really exist for uk students and there's not many scholarships for international students i m afraid so you'd have to fund the majority if not all of it yourself.
University of Westminster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi Syafa

As mentioned in the other responses there are very few full scholarships available for Undergraduate students studying in the UK. The reason is that only one person can ever win a lucrative scholarship which is of high value. At Westminster we now award more scholarships to more students however the value is lower. So more students can win a part scholarship or half fee scholarship. We also have scholarships that are of small monetary value which can help with living expenses whilst studying.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Zarbab Farooq
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I also want to know about scholarship in Uk ... but they say that there are no scholarships available in UK ...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
    All Departments will be open. Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
    All departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Wed, 4 Dec '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed