Its the British who interfered in American politics, not Russia. Watch

ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
lol even a baby can see how obvious the smear campaign against Jeremy Corbyn is.
The people in power are not at all smart. The Tory votes ended up dropping to less than a majority in the last election.

Not surprised that they're involved in US Politics.

Especially since Rupert Murdoch owns the majority of major media outlets in USA and UK. And his newspapers / news channels are the source of most of the smear campaigns. This is publicly available information and just common sense. It's why people burn copies of The Sun and Daily Mail, and post the videos on facebook.
Last edited by ChickenMadness; 2 months ago
Davij038
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
no ****
You know what my views are, and you know I can’t bring them up without getting banned again. If you wish to discuss this on a fairer plain PM me.
Good bloke
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Do people really think that a Russia Today TV programme that seeks to blame a western democracy for what the Russian state does is worth listening to? No wonder fake news is such a destructive weapon in the modern world.

I would want to check the facts if RT earnestly told me that the snow in Moscow is white.
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Davij038)
You know what my views are, and you know I can’t bring them up without getting banned again. If you wish to discuss this on a fairer plain PM me.
Damn right and I would report your ass to the mods.

No I do not wish to hear right wing antisemitic conspiracy theories :rolleyes:
ap.ferro
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
No, it was neither. It could very well be the Mossad to try and get a president who supports Israel. Think about it. Yes I know people call him antisemitic but his son married a jewish woman and now both are jews. He also has a large supporter base from the Pro Israel/Zionist/Wealthy jewish lobby. He is pro israel.
Davij038
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
Damn right and I would report your ass to the mods.

No I do not wish to hear right wing antisemitic conspiracy theories :rolleyes:
Sticking to your anarchist principles hay. You guys aren’t anarchist or even left wing just violent liberal hall monitors.

Conspiracy theories are not a threat to the system and are tolerated and even encouraged. David Ike can say and do whatever he wants about lizard people.
Cast Iron
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I was having a look at some of the news about Integrity Initiative and it shows the Russian interference narrative in a completely different light. Rather than the fairly straightforward idea of the Russian state orchestrating a campaign against us, it seems that this is something occurring on all sides in more or less equal measure. Russia interferes in our political process, we interfere in theirs, America interferes in everything (it's what America does best)
Davij038
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by NaziIsrael)
Russians are infiltrating western politics but via Israel. That is all Israel is essentially, a global communist KGB spy ring.
😂😂😂 Wow ...
Mactotaur
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TommyDH)
The Bilderbergers can only keep hold of power if they control both the USA and UK. Both countries have laws preventing their own agencies from meddling in their own elections etc though, in the USA if the CIA did it it'd be high treason. So they just have the MI5 do it for them. And the MI5 has the CIA spy on us and meddle for them.
Bilderberg conspiracy theories aside, you're aware that MI5 deals in domestic matters, yes? It's MI6 who handles foreign intelligence - come on, that's isn't secret information, not by a long shot.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (93)
16.61%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (58)
10.36%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (99)
17.68%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (84)
15%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (56)
10%
How can I be the best version of myself? (170)
30.36%

Watched Threads