The Student Room Group

Xaverian college Manchester interview

Hey ! I got an interview at xaverian college to do a levels in biology chemistry and geography ! I was wondering whether they tell you if you’ve been accepted right after the interview ends or whether they tell u by post?

P.s. any tips for the interview would be SO helpful !

Thankssss x
hey, you get told by the post whether you've been accepted or not. also, a tip is be as calm & confident as you can because its really not even an interview, its actually just a casual conversation about you as a person the subjects your future etc so good luck it'll be fine :smile:
Hey same, I got a letter about my interview today! I applied for Bio, Chem and maths
Original post by justarosexo
hey, you get told by the post whether you've been accepted or not. also, a tip is be as calm & confident as you can because its really not even an interview, its actually just a casual conversation about you as a person the subjects your future etc so good luck it'll be fine :smile:

Thankkkssss so much !!
Original post by ASJ_12
Hey same, I got a letter about my interview today! I applied for Bio, Chem and maths

Wow really at xaverian !? I wanted to apply for maths aswell so I would’ve had exactly the same options as you ! Sadly my predicted grade wasn’t high enough but once I get a 7 in maths, I’ll also change geography to maths ! I might see you there !!!
Original post by Calypso Xeno
Wow really at xaverian !? I wanted to apply for maths aswell so I would’ve had exactly the same options as you ! Sadly my predicted grade wasn’t high enough but once I get a 7 in maths, I’ll also change geography to maths ! I might see you there !!!

Yeah I'd love to meet you but my top choice colledge is actally Loreto but Xaverian itn't far behind, it depends really! How about I pm you when I officially decide? That is ages away tho mind you!
Original post by ASJ_12
Yeah I'd love to meet you but my top choice colledge is actally Loreto but Xaverian itn't far behind, it depends really! How about I pm you when I officially decide? That is ages away tho mind you!

Yeahh ofc everyone wants to go to loreto of course ! And yeah just pm me :smile: can you do that on student room? I’m not sure. And of course I’d love to meet you too if I get in! Like u said, it all does depend really
Same, I got my Xaverian letter today, I applied for bio, chem and psychology. I think it will be quite casual!
Original post by cottonsocks18
Same, I got my Xaverian letter today, I applied for bio, chem and psychology. I think it will be quite casual!

Congratsss good luck for getting in!!!
Original post by Calypso Xeno
Yeahh ofc everyone wants to go to loreto of course ! And yeah just pm me :smile: can you do that on student room? I’m not sure. And of course I’d love to meet you too if I get in! Like u said, it all does depend really

yeah you can, you need to tell me about yourself :u:
Original post by ASJ_12
yeah you can, you need to tell me about yourself :u:

Yea sure ! I’ll reply to ur pm :smile:
Original post by ASJ_12

aha see you both in loreto then :smile:

Quick Reply