The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Showcase Interview at Staffordshire University

So I just got an email that I’ve received a conditional offer studying post production technology at Staffordshire University and I’m very excited but also very nervous. There’s an ‘showcase’ interview on the 6th of feb and I’m worried about what kind of things I’m going to have to do. Will I have to show them previous work? will I have to work with equipment I’ve never used before? Also what kind of thing do I wear? If anyone could get back to me soon I’d really appreciate it as I’m very stressed haha. Thanks
Hello there.My name is Matt and I’m an Associate Dean at Staffordshire University and look after the Showcase day’s for Film and Media.I am really pleased to hear that you are excited about learning more about the Post Production Technology course. Please do not worry about the showcase day as the main goal is for you to make sure that the course is the right fit for you.However, to make sure that we address all of your concerns effectively, please will you either drop an email with your UCAS ID number or alternatively call us and we can address your questions.Please also carefully read the fact sheet that we have sent you as part of your showcase invite as much of what you are asking is detailed there.We really look forward to seeing you on 6th Feb!Best wishes,Matt
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Hi @em1701,
Following on from Matt's response. If there's anything else you need to clarify about the day that Matt hasn't covered, just email [email protected]

I hope your day goes well!

Best wishes, ^Shaun (Content Team)
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending