The Student Room Group

Adult nursing at SHU 2019

Hi just wondering if anyone is going to Sheffield Hallam in September for adult nursing
I firmed my conditional offer for adult in September at Sheff Hallam last week 😊 xxx
Reply 2
I confirmed mine about two weeks ago and couldn’t find anyone else who had too😂 was starting to worry x
I can’t wait now, it just seems to be flying by I had my interview in November and it’s just gone so quick! Xxx
Reply 4
Yeah sometimes it feels as though I’m killing time until I start xx
Il see you soon then 😊 I think we just have to wait for the precourse days and stuff now don’t we? And the occupational health checks and stuff? Xxx
Reply 6
Yeah I’m still constantly on my emails so I don’t miss anything xx
Original post by Ellaabby
Hi just wondering if anyone is going to Sheffield Hallam in September for adult nursing

Original post by Sljones89
I firmed my conditional offer for adult in September at Sheff Hallam last week 😊 xxx

Hi @Ellaabby and @Sljones89

Let me know if you have any questions about the course or student life at Hallam!

Thanks
Bridget
Heyy, I have an interview this week on Thursday and I am very nervous. Would u be able to tell me what type of questions they asked u and the whole interview process ?
Thank u xx
Reply 9
I can’t wait now, it just seems to be flying by I had my interview in November and it’s just gone so quick! Xxx

When did you go in November - mine was on 21st
Original post by Evemaia
When did you go in November - mine was on 21st

The week after think it was the 28th have you heard back? Xxx
Reply 11
The week after think it was the 28th have you heard back? Xxx

Yes I heard within a week and got a conditional offer - I am going to put as My first choice I think

Aww same ❤️❤️
Hey is there a group chat for Sheffield Hallam adult nursing ❤️❤️
Can’t wait 😊 have you booked on your pre course day xx
Original post by fmohamed456
Aww same ❤️❤️

Quick Reply

Latest