Computer Arts eportfolio submission Watch

melmel03
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Applying for Computer Arts at Abertay and Teeside and was directed to use the Undergraduate application on UCAS. Completed the application and submitted, but got no option to submit my eportfolio which is says on the Uni websites is required.

Does anyone know how you submit this as deadline is only a few days away??
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by melmel03)
Applying for Computer Arts at Abertay and Teeside and was directed to use the Undergraduate application on UCAS. Completed the application and submitted, but got no option to submit my eportfolio which is says on the Uni websites is required.

It’s unusual for universities to want your portfolio by the ucas deadline. They will normally ask you to submit it after your application is received. Ring them up on Monday and make sure.
Teesside University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by melmel03)

Hi there

Best of luck with your application. It's great to hear you've applied to us here at Teesside University.

Don't worry about your portfolio yet. If you are successful in the first stage of the application process we'll get in touch and invite you to an interview - it's at this point that you'll need to have your portfolio ready. We'll give instructions in your interview letter but usually we ask you to bring your portfolio along with you on the day of your interview.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to get in touch with our computer arts admissions team via [email protected] and/or 01642 342639.

The process may well be different for Abertay so check with them about their side of things.

Best of luck
Teesside University
Vadnyl
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey! I applied for Computer Arts at Abertay too. I got an email asking me to send them a dropbox link to my portfolio by the 31st of January.
This deadline is probably the same for all applicants but I'm not entirely sure. Hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (66)
8.08%
I used to but I don't now (23)
2.82%