The Student Room Group

The love of my life is getting married....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Professional G
A relationship that only exists on TSR

How can you have relationship with internet people? That's stupid. It's a relationship with pixels of light.
Original post by Miss Maddie
How can you have relationship with internet people? That's stupid. It's a relationship with pixels of light.

While the OP seems to be in so much distress you couldn't have said something colder :biggrin:

tenor.png
I know right?:emo:
Plenty of people have met through TSR and formed a relationship, there have been multiple marriages and some children from them too.
Original post by 04MR17
Plenty of people have met through TSR and formed a relationship, there have been multiple marriages and some children from them too.

I think she meant if you didnt meet the person like if it was solely online with not even skype calls or anything
i absolutely agree with you though, after all i met some of my best friends through here who may or may not include you :mmm:
Original post by CoolCavy
I think she meant if you didnt meet the person like if it was solely online with not even skype calls or anything

The attraction starts somewhere though. :flute:

open at your peril

Original post by CoolCavy
i absolutely agree with you though, after all i met some of my best friends through here who may or may not include you :mmm:
:hugs:
Original post by 04MR17
I know right?:emo:

Tell me about it.

Original post by 04MR17

Yeah I know one :biggrin: :lol:
But ofc that meant it just simply started here and went into rl.

Quick Reply

Latest