I can't sleep

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Whenever I get tests or something, I never seem to get enough sleep. I'm always tired and it's gotten to the point when the last time I had to pull late nights to complete work, I ended up getting sick shortly after. No matter how early or late I go to bed I always end up waking up super early and can't go back to sleep even though I am EXHAUSTED. School has taken its toll. Any advice on how to deal with it.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
oh boo hoo. life will have even harder challenges than school so get used to it and forge on. And you can disagree, report and remove this post while you know it's true.
DarkChaoz95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Whenever I get tests or something, I never seem to get enough sleep. I'm always tired and it's gotten to the point when the last time I had to pull late nights to complete work, I ended up getting sick shortly after. No matter how early or late I go to bed I always end up waking up super early and can't go back to sleep even though I am EXHAUSTED. School has taken its toll. Any advice on how to deal with it.
Go to the doctor about your sleeping problems, its probably anxiety getting the better of you. Im sure they can advise or even prescribe something.

Also, school is really the least of your problems, the real world is tough out there. :P
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Benzos...
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
- Use different methods that help your brain relax. (Have a shower, scent some candles, Playing white noise when going to sleep etc.)
- Ensure there is nothing that disrupts your sleep .
- Do not use your phone or any electronics at least an hour before sleep they emit blue waves which disrupts sleep.
- Do not do any work 30 mins before sleep. It you help your brain to relax your sleep will be better
- DO NOT STAY UP DOING WORK: it is the most useless thing since you are taking time when your brain forms memories which help you in the exam instead you stay up and prevent the collection of these memories and information cannot be stores which is most likely to increase your stress levels
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (98)
58.68%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (18)
10.78%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (21)
12.57%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (12)
7.19%
I haven't started researching yet (9)
5.39%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
5.39%

Watched Threads