The Student Room Group

Birkbeck or University of Westminster?

Hey guys I'm applying for law degrees and I wanna put my 5th option down as a "safe" option - does anyone have any recommendations out of the two?
Original post by eerinlouiseexo
Hey guys I'm applying for law degrees and I wanna put my 5th option down as a "safe" option - does anyone have any recommendations out of the two?

Hi there

We have an Open Day for Law at Westminster on Saturday 9 March. If you wanted to visit the Law School and meet tutors and students from the course you can register at our website however I realise this may be too late now if you're completing your UCAS form today.

At Westminster teaching is daytime only. At Birkbeck their teaching is evening only. If you are intending to work during your studies you may wish to study during the day and work at night or vice versa.

Here's a very short video of Westminster Law School.

Good luck with your UCAS application.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Original post by eerinlouiseexo

Hiya,

In response to this, Birkbeck University also have an upcoming Open Evening on 5th February. Kim from Westminster is correct - our offer is evening study. If you wish to talk directly with one of our law students, you can chat to them through Unibuddy, here. Just create an account and away you go!

Best of luck with your choice!

Daniel
Birkbeck Recruitment team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending