Girls, Would You Rather Date a 6"1 Guy Or A 5"5 Guy? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
If the 5"5 guy was handsomer, both were nice friendly guys. Who would you rather date??
frostfly
Badges: 20
Report 8 months ago
based on height alone? I'd go for 6'1. I'm sorry but 5'5 is like my height and I don't find that attractive lol
Anonymous #2
Report 8 months ago
the tall guy

no one wants a shorty
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
https://media.tenor.com/images/9c8c9...231c/tenor.gif
DonaldJTrump
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Frankly, I don't have to worry about such situations - because I'm yuuge.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DonaldJTrump)
Frankly, I don't have to worry about such situations - because I'm yuuge.
Sad!

Lmao cant stop loling at this gif, what does it mean?
shellop
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
You need to understand that height to women is what weight is to men

a fat girl might have a really beautiful face but guys will always think that she will still look more beautiful if she was a slim girl with a beautiful face

well likewise with men, a short guy could have a handsome face, hell he could have the most perfect looking gorgeous face, but if hes short every girl will be thinking yeah hes handsome but he'd be sooo much more handsome if he was tall with that face

its just the way we're programmed i'm afraid. just as men are programmed to be repulsed by fat women
Kovalensky
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by shellop)

a fat girl might have a really beautiful face but guys will always think that she will still look more beautiful if she was a slim girl with a beautiful face

well likewise with men, a short guy could have a handsome face, hell he could have the most perfect looking gorgeous face, but if hes short every girl will be thinking yeah hes handsome but he'd be sooo much more handsome if he was tall with that face

its just the way we're programmed i'm afraid. just as men are programmed to be repulsed by fat women
No it is not because women are also repulsed by fat men. Why do these discussions proceed as if women do not care about a man's weight?

In fact, I know TONS of guys who like overweight women.
Anonymous #1

EVERY girl? cos i know short girls with tall supermodel lookin women too. and some men prefer chubby girls also, esp higher testosterone men
Anonymous #1
*guys
shellop
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Kovalensky)
No it is not because women are also repulsed by fat men. Why do these discussions proceed as if women do not care about a man's weight?

In fact, I know TONS of guys who like overweight women.
yeah but i know more women who are attracted to chubby or overweight men

and whilst the odd guy here and there might date a slightly bigger women most of them would avoid a full brown fat girl. especially if he thinks a lot of himself
Kovalensky
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
yeah but i know more women who are attracted to chubby or overweight men

and whilst the odd girl here and there might date a slightly bigger women most of them would avoid a full brown fat girl. especially if he thinks a lot of himself
I know almost no woman who likes overweight men unless they're overweight themselves. I defer to your knowledge tho.

Men have such low standards on average, women can't compete on this front.
shellop
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
EVERY girl? cos i know short girls with tall supermodel lookin women too. and some men prefer chubby girls also, esp higher testosterone men
ok i shouldn't have said every girl. but the general consenses is that women generally prefer taller guys and men generally prefer slimmer women
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago

You can control weight (in the majority of cases). You can’t, however, control your height since it’s mainly genetics.
username3917068
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
6'1
shellop
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by RichPiana)
You can control weight (in the majority of cases). You can’t, however, control your height since it’s mainly genetics.
yeah i know that, i didn't say it was fair. i said thats just how people are

likewise with looks. we can't control what looks we are born with and some people are just plain looking. doesn't stop men and women alike prefering the better looking person over the average looking/plain jane
shellop
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Kovalensky)
Men have such low standards on average, women can't compete on this front.
then point me out to where these men are please. because the world i grew up in i saw men talking to any average looking woman but as soon as a hotter/better looking woman walked past he'd drop her like a hot coal to try his luck with the better looking chick and - when rejected - would have the audacity to come crawling back to the girl he was talking to before, hoping he'd still have some luck with her. men always try to upgrade whenever they think they might have a chance. but then have the nerve to be offended when a woman has a certain standard she might prefer as well
Anonymous #1
(Original post by RichPiana)
RIP brah, gone beyond humanity
Kovalensky
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
then point me out to where these men are please. because the world i grew up in i saw men talking to any average looking woman but as soon as a hotter/better looking woman walked past he'd drop her like a hot coal to try his luck with the better looking chick and - when rejected - would have the audacity to come crawling back to the girl he was talking to before, hoping he'd still have some luck with her. men always try to upgrade whenever they think they might have a chance. but then have the nerve to be offended when a woman has a certain standard she might prefer as well
R u serious? go online, make a profile and put the *****iest pics imaginable and watch tens of men try to chat you up.

Try something similar with an overweight guy's pics. Die alone.
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
RIP brah, gone beyond humanity
Unlimited steroids up here in heaven godammit!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
9.52%
They might tell the bully (4)
19.05%
I don't think they'd understand (3)
14.29%
It might lead to more bullying (7)
33.33%
There's nothing they could do (5)
23.81%

Watched Threads