The Student Room Group

Advice please!

Hey!

I am currently struggling on what course to chose and it is becoming a big issue, never actually thought I would ever get into university let alone be struggling to chose which university to go too!

I have 3 universities in mind, Leeds beckett, Leeds trinity and York st john. I live in Leeds and are unsure on the idea of moving away from home even though I have an unconditional offer at York. Second of all i am struggling on chosing if I am to stay in Leeds which university is the best for me.

Does anyone have any tips on if they moved away, why they did? or how they chose which university to go too?

Oh and I would really appreciate knowing about these three universities if anybody could give me more information from a view of a current student.

Thank You

Charlotte :smile:
It would help if you explained why you don’t want to move away from home. Even if you study in your home city it’s possible to move out into student accommodation (with a larger loan)

And also the courses that you have applied for and your thoughts about each university. This decision is about working out what would be best for you.
Original post by Dramagirlx
Hey!

I am currently struggling on what course to chose and it is becoming a big issue, never actually thought I would ever get into university let alone be struggling to chose which university to go too!

I have 3 universities in mind, Leeds beckett, Leeds trinity and York st john. I live in Leeds and are unsure on the idea of moving away from home even though I have an unconditional offer at York. Second of all i am struggling on chosing if I am to stay in Leeds which university is the best for me.

Does anyone have any tips on if they moved away, why they did? or how they chose which university to go too?

Oh and I would really appreciate knowing about these three universities if anybody could give me more information from a view of a current student.

Thank You

Charlotte :smile:

Just go to the uni with the highest rank for the course that you are doing.
Reply 3
Hey!

I work pretty close to my home and personal family issues. I am thinking of moving out but I am still struggling to chose the right course, looking at the universities they are all good for different reasons. I have heard York st john isn't as good as I thought so that one is out of the window from reviews too it does not look so good.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending