The Student Room Group

How to access a thread you made moved to a private area of the site?

How do i access my thread that i made thats been moved to a private area of the site? I can't even read the responses that the public have written
Reply 1
Is there any way?
Reply 2
Original post by idontkn
How do i access my thread that i made thats been moved to a private area of the site? I can't even read the responses that the public have written
Private area probably means the thread's been removed and put in the archive, which the public can't access.
If you can't view it by going to your profile-->my stats-->threads I've created then unfortunately you won't be able to get at it in any other way. I expect you were sent a PM explaining why it was moved to there and some help, if you have any further questions you can ask the person who sent the PM and I'm sure they won't mind answering :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by idontkn

Hiya,

Please could you make a thread in the Ask the Community Team forum and tag me in so we can investigate this for you?

Thanks very much.

BB

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending