The Student Room Group

Boyfriend wants sex more often than me.....

I was just wondering if other girls out there have the same predicament? We love each other & have a great relationship & I really enjoy sex with him-but I’m happy with a couple times a week or so, whereas he’s happier with every day. He said it’s not a problem but I know his ex was up for it every day too & it just makes me feel inadequate that they were way more compatible sexually! I just wish I naturally had a higher sex drive!
Original post by Anonymous
I was just wondering if other girls out there have the same predicament? We love each other & have a great relationship & I really enjoy sex with him-but I’m happy with a couple times a week or so, whereas he’s happier with every day. He said it’s not a problem but I know his ex was up for it every day too & it just makes me feel inadequate that they were way more compatible sexually! I just wish I naturally had a higher sex drive!

I'm the same and it's fine. Just don't feel pressured. He's said it isn't a problem so don't make it into a problem when it isn't one.
It might be a deal breaker. Have you spoken to him about it?
Reply 3
You can use diet and exercise to increase your libido.

Other than just buy the poor guy a sex doll or fleshlight.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
It might be a deal breaker. Have you spoken to him about it?

Yeah, especially about the ex gf issue & he just said there’s no comparison & he’d rather do it less often with me than ever be in that relationship again, even if it was every day, lol! I just wish I genuinely wanted to do it every day the same as him 😕

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending