Applicant day Watch

siamsam
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Unconditional offer received over 7 days ago, not yet received invite to book applicant day visit. Could a booking be made for one of the upcoming applicant days without a formal invite?
Lancaster University Student Ambassador
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by siamsam)
Unconditional offer received over 7 days ago, not yet received invite to book applicant day visit. Could a booking be made for one of the upcoming applicant days without a formal invite?
Hi siamsam,

Great to hear you have received an unconditional offer to study at Lancaster University - congratulations! Depending on what subject you have applied to, you may have a letter in the post advising you how to book on.

Please let me know what department you have applied to and I can provide you with an email address so they can check and always book a place for you.

Have a great day,

Rebecca
LUMS Student Ambassador
siamsam
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Many thanks Rebecca, letter arrived in the post earlier today so applicant day booked
Lancaster University Student Ambassador
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by siamsam)
Many thanks Rebecca, letter arrived in the post earlier today so applicant day booked
Great to hear! Enjoy the Applicant Day - make the most of it, ask the Student Ambassadors, attend talks and take a campus/accommodation tour to get a sense what Lancaster University is like!

Any additional questions after the day then please get in touch and I would be happy to answer them!

Rebecca
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Lancaster University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Feb '19
  • Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
  • Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Jul '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (81)
14.16%
Yes - a food allergy (60)
10.49%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (15)
2.62%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (15)
2.62%
No (401)
70.1%

Watched Threads