Want more information about this university?
siamsam
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Unconditional offer received over 7 days ago, not yet received invite to book applicant day visit. Could a booking be made for one of the upcoming applicant days without a formal invite?
Lancaster University Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by siamsam)
Unconditional offer received over 7 days ago, not yet received invite to book applicant day visit. Could a booking be made for one of the upcoming applicant days without a formal invite?
Hi siamsam,

Great to hear you have received an unconditional offer to study at Lancaster University - congratulations! Depending on what subject you have applied to, you may have a letter in the post advising you how to book on.

Please let me know what department you have applied to and I can provide you with an email address so they can check and always book a place for you.

Have a great day,

Rebecca
LUMS Student Ambassador
siamsam
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Many thanks Rebecca, letter arrived in the post earlier today so applicant day booked
Lancaster University Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by siamsam)
Many thanks Rebecca, letter arrived in the post earlier today so applicant day booked
Great to hear! Enjoy the Applicant Day - make the most of it, ask the Student Ambassadors, attend talks and take a campus/accommodation tour to get a sense what Lancaster University is like!

Any additional questions after the day then please get in touch and I would be happy to answer them!

Rebecca
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (20)
8.97%
Confident (29)
13%
Indifferent (35)
15.7%
Unsure (62)
27.8%
Worried (77)
34.53%

Watched Threads