The Student Room Group

study in London

Hi!
I'm Selina. I want to study in London Psychology/ Psychotherapy. My High School finishes in June 2019.
I live in Istanbul since three years, but I'm born and I grew up in Austria. I'm also Austria citizen. German is my first language, and I speak very well English.
I already took a SAT-Test. So how do London Universities accept international Students and do I have to pass some tests or sth? And can I register online?
If you can recommend me any Universities what you prefer.. I would be happy. By the way, I would prefer State-Universities.
Reply 1
Register to ucas (a website) and you can apply to universities easily through that. You'll need to write a personal statement but usually no exam, as you'll have other exam grades from high school. If you're wanting to start this september, you've missed the equal consideration deadline so there will be less places available so it might be worth taking a year out, depending on where you're planning to go.
Gotta be quick doe u have 15 hours until the first deadline
Original post by Selina_d19
Hi!
I'm Selina. I want to study in London Psychology/ Psychotherapy. My High School finishes in June 2019.
I live in Istanbul since three years, but I'm born and I grew up in Austria. I'm also Austria citizen. German is my first language, and I speak very well English.
I already took a SAT-Test. So how do London Universities accept international Students and do I have to pass some tests or sth? And can I register online?
If you can recommend me any Universities what you prefer.. I would be happy. By the way, I would prefer State-Universities.

Hi there

It's great to hear you're looking to study in London. At the University of Westminster we offer 3 different Psychology degrees including Clinical and Cognitive Psychology and Psychology with Counselling. Our University is located in central London near the main shopping district of Oxford Street and Regent Street. You will need to provide a separate English Language test such as IELTS or TOEFL as English is not your first language. Applications are made online at UCAS and you can still apply until 30 June 2019.

Best of luck with your studies.

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
University of Westminstr
Hallo Selina,

ich sehe du studierst in London, Frage hast du ein Auto ?

Quick Reply

Latest