[2019] The Last of Us 2 Watch

nevershear
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago

Potentially one of the most eagerly awaited games of 2019 next to Death Stranding (I'll get to that later)

Information has been pretty scarce thus far, what we do know is Ellie will be the main controllable character and the events take place just 5 years after The Last of Us 1. Joel is still alive, which more of Troy Baker's brilliant acting (his accent is incredible). How much of Joel is in the game we don't know, as in the gameplay trailer he doesn't really make an appearance.

There is currently no release date, previous trends imply the summer but from discussions on other game boards and other speculation we should be grateful if we even see it this year. Personally looking forward to the return of the multiplayer mode, dunno how many people played it on the first one but it was definitely unique and well put together. MP isn't confirmed yet but I should think given the age of "social club" based multiplayer modes and Naughty Dog making blatant notes from Rockstar's style of games, it is likely we'll see one.
kazzykat95
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Loved the concept of the original game, but never got around to playing it

Personally I'm looking forward to Playground Games (hopefully) announcing Fable 4 at E3 this year :crossedf:
Karen's_cares
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have been waiting for the game since I had seen the trailer for the first time. I haven't played the first part yet - I wanna play both of them consistently. So I'm waiting for part 2 with double enthusiasm.
nevershear
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Karen's_cares)
I have been waiting for the game since I had seen the trailer for the first time. I haven't played the first part yet - I wanna play both of them consistently. So I'm waiting for part 2 with double enthusiasm.
Every moment you waste doing something other than playing The Last of Us remastered is time that could be better spent playing The Last of Us remastered. I understand wanting to play them back to back though, but the original is so unforgettable you won't miss much by playing them apart. Plus it's quite a long game.
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kazzykat95)
Loved the concept of the original game, but never got around to playing it

Personally I'm looking forward to Playground Games (hopefully) announcing Fable 4 at E3 this year :crossedf:
Maybe Fable will actually use the grunt of my X1X for once.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (34)
10.97%
I used to but I don't now (10)
3.23%
No, but I want to start (113)
36.45%
No, I am unable to (69)
22.26%
No, I chose not to (84)
27.1%