Have I been blocked on snapchat? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Every time I try to add the person it says adding but doesn’t. The messages I’ve sent from before have been sent but today, I have WiFi and I’ve sent messages but it says failed to send. Also, I can still search them up on snapchat search bar. Does this mean I am blocked or?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Every time I try to add the person it says adding but doesn’t. The messages I’ve sent from before have been sent but today, I have WiFi and I’ve sent messages but it says failed to send. Also, I can still search them up on snapchat search bar. Does this mean I am blocked or?
Might be more of an issue with either your snapchat or the wifi.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Might be more of an issue with either your snapchat or the wifi.
My WiFi is fine but it’s done the same before for the same person exactly except that I could send messages. This time It says unable to be sent.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
click and hold the person's name, if you can see their score/number then you're not blocked. If you can't see it, then you're blocked/deleted
ShanePotticary14
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Like the post above says, if your blocked you wont be able to see their snapscore. Normally the message would be "Pending" if you are blocked and would appear with a grey send chat arrow rather than a blue one.
Anonymous #1
click and hold the person's name, if you can see their score/number then you're not blocked. If you can't see it, then you're blocked/deleted
I don’t understand. Online it says, if I can still see them in search then they haven’t blocked me. But I’ve tried holding their name IN SEARCH but it doesn’t show score but that’s because they’re not my friend right now.
ShanePotticary14
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don’t understand. Online it says, if I can still see them in search then they haven’t blocked me. But I’ve tried holding their name IN SEARCH but it doesn’t show score but that’s because they’re not my friend right now.
If you try adding them but it rejects it automatically, then it means you are blocked by said person.
Charliejoneess
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Snapchat updated recently, you can still search their name however if you can't add them I'm afraid you have been blocked
hallamstudents
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
try deleting and re-downloading the app and that might sort it if it's glitching

Lucy
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hallamstudents)
try deleting and re-downloading the app and that might sort it if it's glitching

Lucy
Will do so. Thanks.
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
idk if i'm right.. but i think that if you get blocked - you can't even search them up
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zain_Ahmed)
idk if i'm right.. but i think that if you get blocked - you can't even search them up
That’s the thing, I can search them up but, it isn’t letting me add them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (53)
9.28%
I used to but I don't now (15)
2.63%
No, but I want to start (205)
35.9%
No, I am unable to (132)
23.12%
No, I chose not to (166)
29.07%