HELP! Quick help needed. Stuck!!!!:(..

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I told the one and only.person about my sexuality and how I have to hide it and that.i.will just tell my.parents to find me anyone, if they discuss marriage as I do not want to hurt anyone.despite not having an interest in males.

I am very caring and always put others before myself I can never hurt anyone sometimes I wish I wasn't so caring...

She told me "If you were to befriend*a male, it wouldn’t really be fair on him but I completely understand the predicament that you are in".

What does she mean, what she trying to say?

What she mean also by "not fair on him?"

Thanks And sorry im just very stuck right now
Anonymous #1
BUMP!
Simbasoul
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Are you serious? You don't understand how pretending to love someone, build a marriage and a life with them, pretend you want to have children with them, when you are not interested in males, is not being fair on him? Whilst you may be in a predicament with your parents, it is not fair to put that on someone completely innocent in all this.
Anonymous #1
I honestly didn't know

I mean im.focused on pleasing my family and doing what they want and i failed to realise how it will have an affect on the male.

Im sorry i just.dont know understand what I am supposed to do. My family and religion do not allow me to be anything other than straight, so I dont want to hurt my family and recently they've been discussing marriage. I do not have the courage to break there hearts and hurt them

I'm sorry, I just hope I dont get any proposal and am able to live single because I'm just.in such a big big predicament. I only have 1 person to share all this with (that person is neither family or friend) and it is just so upsetting and difficult.

Its like I'm stuck in a web and there's no way out

Thank you.
Anonymous #1
BUMP.
PixelRainbow.
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You are going to risk being unhappy forever for the sake of pleasing your family and religion? If your parents truly loved you they wouldn’t care what sexual orientation you was.
You only live life once, you can’t spend it with someone you’re not 100% happy and comfortable with!
Anonymous #1
So true😭😭

Thank you for the help!
I don't know what im doing or what's going to happen but I hope it all works out...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (139)
14.34%
I'm not sure (42)
4.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (289)
29.82%
I have already dropped out (25)
2.58%
I'm not a current university student (474)
48.92%

Watched Threads