The Student Room Group
Reply 1
they seem new, so I don't know if they're reliable, but I'm sure that once you get in contact with them, you can see what they're like.

we're using http://schoolleaverscompany.co.uk/ just because last year did. I haven't actually seen one, but everyone was happy with theirs (how can a hoodie really go wrong?)
Please don't wear them out shopping or whatever. You just look like a moron. I saw a girl at a football match recently wearing one with all the names and pictures of kids from her school on, it just looks stupid. I can see how you might want one for the sentimental value or to wear on your last day, but don't wear it out :smile:
Reply 3
I organised it for our school we did a choice of colours, styles and a personal nickname with all the names inside a 08. The front had the school crest embroided on it, we used a local company and it worked out at about £18 each, we ordered 150ish
Reply 4
We have some for our college, and it's just got our 6th form name on the front, in the corner, and a nickname on the back.

Only about £10 each, so not too bad :biggrin:

G xx
Overground
Please don't wear them out shopping or whatever. You just look like a moron. I saw a girl at a football match recently wearing one with all the names and pictures of kids from her school on, it just looks stupid. I can see how you might want one for the sentimental value or to wear on your last day, but don't wear it out :smile:

Everyone wears them to go to school (we get ours in Y11 and Y13) and do exams in. They're really comfy!
Reply 6
Helena in Bristol
Everyone wears them to go to school (we get ours in Y11 and Y13) and do exams in. They're really comfy!

Your really lucky- I've just about finished year 11 now and I didn't get a leavers hoody. My current school does them for yr13 though but I'm not sure about the school I'm moving to.
I've just finished Year 11 and we got them. We had a choice of black, grey or purple, with all our names on the back making up an '08'. Unfortunately, we didn't get our own name/nickname on the front or anything so they're not personalised, which would have been better, but everyone seems happy with them anyway :biggrin:. I'm not sure what company we used though- the head of year organised it I think.

Helena xxx
We're using leavershoodies.com, and always have. Everyone who finished year 11 last year and the year before have theirs from there, and most people I know wear theirs all the time.
Reply 9
Ye we got them in our year. We had the school crest on the left chest with leavers 08 on the back. The 08 on the back was made up by all the names in our year.
At school we used a local company and it was really expensive and the quality wasn't great. However this year our halls of residence used http://www.leavershoodies.com and they were pretty good. Good quality and price and they sorted the whole thing through our own online shop. I'm not sure if any other companies offer this service, but it was definitely the way to go. :smile:
Reply 11
i'm so jealous! our head of year wouldn't let us do anything last year and this year's year 11 (i'm in year 12 now) got hoodies.

:mad:
Reply 12
I used leavershoodies.com and they were great, I cant bemoan their service at all.

Latest

Trending

Trending