The Student Room Group

What a weirdo

This guy on the bus went to sit upstairs then later came down and stood at the front by the driver. He stared at me then after a few minutes sat by me and kept glancing at me. Then when I had to get off the bus I said excuse me to him as I was sat on the window seat and he needed to let me pass. He didn't stand up he just shuffled his legs over and muttered something then watched me go past him, perv. I hope I never see him again. Why do people do this? They don't stand to let you pass, they just move their legs to the side
Original post by Anonymous
This guy on the bus went to sit upstairs then later came down and stood at the front by the driver. He stared at me then after a few minutes sat by me and kept glancing at me. Then when I had to get off the bus I said excuse me to him as I was sat on the window seat and he needed to let me pass. He didn't stand up he just shuffled his legs over and muttered something then watched me go past him, perv. I hope I never see him again. Why do people do this? They don't stand to let you pass, they just move their legs to the side

What makes you think that the world owes it to you to stand up every time you pass by?
Reply 2
. Why do people do this? They don't stand to let you pass, they just move their legs to the side

I hate when people do this tbh. You end up having to squeeze yourself through the small gap and it's just awkward.

I think some people do this due to sheer laziness [can't be bothered to stand up]

I also hate it when when the bus is empty or practically empty and someone comes and sits next to you. I like my space, sit somewhere else!?

I remember seeing it happen once on the bus, and a woman came upstairs and asked a man to move his bag at the front of the bus so she could sit next to him. The man started moving his bag and then looked behind him and saw the bus was practically empty and what followed from him was the loudest kmt I have ever heard in my life
Reply 3
What makes you think that the world owes it to you to stand up every time you pass by?

I don't think you've ever been in this situation. If the other person just moves their legs to the side when you need to exit the bus like the person here did then it isn't easy to get past them with the very little space there.
Ye does sound like a perv tbh.

Probably thought you were hot, went and sat next to you to flirt (but didn't), then didn't stand up so he could get a close up look at your bum lol.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Ye does sound like a perv tbh.

Probably thought you were hot, went and sat next to you to flirt (but didn't), then didn't stand up so he could get a close up look at your bum lol.

But you're probably assuming that she has a nice bum.

OP please clarify if this is a correct assumption.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending