The Student Room Group

interview

I have a nursing interview this week at Hertfordshire, i would really love any advice based on what i should prepare myself for and what questions would they likely ask me; if the numeracy and literacy test was easy, in the middle or hard?
Original post by konfuzedchick
I have a nursing interview this week at Hertfordshire, i would really love any advice based on what i should prepare myself for and what questions would they likely ask me; if the numeracy and literacy test was easy, in the middle or hard?

Hi @konfuzedchick,

Congratulations on your interview! We'll be looking for you to show us some understanding of your chosen field and how you think the NHS values apply to your everday work. It's also a chance for you to get to know us! Here's a numeracy resource that may help.

Hope that helps and best of luck!

Thanks,
Heather
Thank you so much!!!!

(Original post by University of Hertfordshire)Hi @konfuzedchick,

Congratulations on your interview! We'll be looking for you to show us some understanding of your chosen field and how you think the NHS values apply to your everday work. It's also a chance for you to get to know us! Here's a numeracy resource that may help.

Thanks,
Heather

Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Hi @konfuzedchick,

Thanks,
Heather

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending