The Student Room Group

The 'Brexit Meaningful Vote' Thread - May loses 432-202

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mister Fantastic
May's deal is gaining tracktion.
EU are starting waver.
2nd referrrendum hasn't got support in the commons or the country.
May ruling out extension.
I believe we wont go out on a no deal.

A deal will be made.

Best wait and see now it’s completely down to her and the Eu.

It may well pass if the Eu do some meaningful stuff if they don’t it won’t and then it’s down to May if she flaps it or goes no deal.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by paul514
Best wait and see now it’s completely down to her and the Eu.

It may well pass if the Eu do some meaningful stuff if they don’t it won’t and then it’s down to May if she flaps it or goes no deal.

Or has the guts to recheck on the will of the British people. Oops... might upset some thugs then I'll have to wear a bullet proof overcoat like Anna Soubry. Ever wondered why she walks so awkwardly... must weigh a ton.

I know Kevlar when I see it.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Vinny C
Or has the guts to recheck on the will of the British people. Oops... might upset some thugs then I'll have to wear a bullet proof overcoat like Anna Soubry. Ever wondered why she walks so awkwardly... must weigh a ton.

The polls are saying the people don't want a 2nd ref so you're just going to have to respect the last one mate. Were not willing to give in to the Irish thugs.
The polls are saying the people don't want a 2nd ref so you're just going to have to respect the last one mate. Were not willing to give in to the Irish thugs.

My polls say the people wish otherwise as do most MP's... and we have agreed that Ireland cannot be solved by leaning on them... only by maintaining the balance. I too have no wish to surrender to thugs... Irish or otherwise.

I can never respect the last one... it was based on myth and lies, sorry.
The polls are saying the people don't want a 2nd ref.

That is true but they apparently do want a Peoples’ Vote.

I think that sums up Brexit. The simultaneous desire for contradictory outcomes.
Original post by Vinny C
I can never respect the last one... it was based on myth and lies, sorry.

From the remain camp

Quick Reply

Latest