The Student Room Group

Answer Heroes: getting answers to unanswered threads

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andrew97
Only her flirting with me. 👀. That’s believable......

Get your mind out the gutter!

mhMmMmM :hmmm:

*explodes into violent coughing session* :sexface:
AH Stats:

Spoiler

Remaining Unanswered:

Spoiler

This Week's Draw:

999tigger - 5 tickets (1 - 5)
PQ - 3 tickets (6 - 8)
Hazzabear - 3 tickets (9 - 11)
1st superstar - 3 tickets (12 - 14)
Vexper - 3 tickets (15 - 17)
Charlotte’s Web - 3 tickets (18 - 20)
kazzykat95 - 2 tickets (21 - 22)
_Mia101 - 1 ticket (23)

And the winner of the £20 draw is......

winner

And for the £5 draw...

winner

General Update: Anyone who won a draw in October should now have received their vouchers. If you haven't, could you please let me know asap? :biggrin:

Sorry, I missed this before - if the OP has removed all the info, or it's an advert etc, could you please report it? These should really be binned, and probably just haven't been picked up by the report system yet! :yep:
What up I won something :tongue:
Feel free to tag me here for these - I've binned this one now! :hat2:
Original post by shadowdweller
AH Stats:

Spoiler

Remaining Unanswered:

Spoiler

This Week's Draw:

999tigger - 5 tickets (1 - 5)
PQ - 3 tickets (6 - 8)
Hazzabear - 3 tickets (9 - 11)
1st superstar - 3 tickets (12 - 14)
Vexper - 3 tickets (15 - 17)
Charlotte’s Web - 3 tickets (18 - 20)
kazzykat95 - 2 tickets (21 - 22)
_Mia101 - 1 ticket (23)

And the winner of the £20 draw is......

winner

And for the £5 draw...

winner

General Update: Anyone who won a draw in October should now have received their vouchers. If you haven't, could you please let me know asap? :biggrin:

Sorry, I missed this before - if the OP has removed all the info, or it's an advert etc, could you please report it? These should really be binned, and probably just haven't been picked up by the report system yet! :yep:

Woo, thank you! :bhangra:

PRSOM
@shadowdweller

Just out of interest, can I check when the cutoff is for the week (i.e. when we need to get replies done by in order to count)? Sorry if this is elsewhere, I had a quick check but couldn't see it.
Original post by Charlotte's Web
@shadowdweller

Just out of interest, can I check when the cutoff is for the week (i.e. when we need to get replies done by in order to count)? Sorry if this is elsewhere, I had a quick check but couldn't see it.

Hey - you raise a good point, I don't think it's currently documented anywhere! I believe it's anywhere from Monday to Sunday of a week, so I'd presume 00:00 on the Monday to 23:59 on the Sunday, but hopefully @jenhasdreams can confirm an answer here! :hat2:
Hey - you raise a good point, I don't think it's currently documented anywhere! I believe it's anywhere from Monday to Sunday of a week, so I'd presume 00:00 on the Monday to 23:59 on the Sunday, but hopefully @jenhasdreams can confirm an answer here! :hat2:

Correctamundo

The thread could be created before that date though as long as the reply is between Mon 00:00 and Sun 23:59 and was within 2-72 hours of thread creation.

Obviously if you missed the midnight cut off they'd count towards the next week though :smile:

Very much not my area of expertise! If it's not had an answer in a day or two though, I can do some research and try to find them an answer :biggrin:
another thread that needs better answering: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6225124
Very much not my area of expertise! If it's not had an answer in a day or two though, I can do some research and try to find them an answer :biggrin:

I keep answering threads but despite this my count stays on 74% why is this? i'll answer 4-5 more threads and it will still be stuck on 37/50 (aka 74%) how many unanswered threads have I answered in total (since the beginning as the website won't tell used the website on my phone btw do I need to use a computer)? AH problem.png
Original post by 1st superstar
I keep answering threads but despite this my count stays on 74% why is this? i'll answer 4-5 more threads and it will still be stuck on 37/50 (aka 74%) how many unanswered threads have I answered in total (since the beginning as the website won't tell used the website on my phone btw do I need to use a computer)? AH problem.png

Tagging @shadowdweller but holy **** that's a lot of notifications...
Original post by Glaz
Tagging @shadowdweller but holy **** that's a lot of notifications...

Mine is at 200 something 😂

It might just take a while for it to update @1st superstar?

Yep, Hazzabear is right on this one, it does just take a while to update sometimes! If it doesn't update soon though, then let me know :biggrin:
Reply 395
hi mam
Original post by lawang
hi mam

Hiya 👋🏻
Mid Week Update

Current AH Stats:

Remaining Unanswered Threads:

General Note: It's been really great to see people sharing links in here when they're not sure how to reply! Keep up the good work, folks :biggrin:

@Glaz @Hazzabear @1st superstar @Charlotte's Web
Mid Week Update

Current AH Stats:

Remaining Unanswered Threads:

General Note: It's been really great to see people sharing links in here when they're not sure how to reply! Keep up the good work, folks :biggrin:

@Glaz @Hazzabear @1st superstar @Charlotte's Web

still on 74%... for the badge
still on 74%... for the badge

If you're still on 74% on the next update, and you've replied to more threads by then, I'll turn this over to tech! For now, I know it can sometimes take a couple of days for badges to update, so I'd like to see if it sorts itself out before then :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending