Have your say: How to win a top prize with TSR HIVE Watch

shooks
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Our TSR HIVE competition is in full swing and—with the closing date not until the end of February—everyone has a great chance to win brilliant prizes including a MacBook Pro.

HIVE is a brand-new feature on The Student Room that enables any TSR member to create and publish their own articles.

We’re celebrating the launch of HIVE with the following prizes for authors of winning articles published before 28 February.

Find out how to win a top prize with TSR HIVE here.
NoorJ_2948
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I just wanted to know that is the hive competition open for residents outside UK ?
shooks
Rep:
?
(Original post by NoorJ_2948)
Hi! I just wanted to know that is the hive competition open for residents outside UK ?
Hi. I'm afraid not - our competitions are open to UK residents only. But the HIVE tool is of course open for anyone to use.
Leviathan1741
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can we write subject-specific articles? For example could I write about what to expect from a geology degree?
shooks
Rep:
?
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
Can we write subject-specific articles? For example could I write about what to expect from a geology degree?
Yes, definitely! That's the kind of stuff we'd love to see more of - there's so much expertise in our community about every kind of subject. Go for it and give me a shout if you need any help using the tool.
Leviathan1741
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by shooks)
Yes, definitely! That's the kind of stuff we'd love to see more of - there's so much expertise in our community about every kind of subject. Go for it and give me a shout if you need any help using the tool.
Thanks, I'll give it a go
FutureDoc01
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
When will the competition be updated for the week 4th feb to 10th feb
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (182)
61.49%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
4.05%
No- I want it (80)
27.03%
No- I don't want it (22)
7.43%

Watched Threads