The official 2019 University of Sunderland accommodation thread Watch

UniversityOfSunderland
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

Your official thread to ask and learn about all things accommodation:wavey:

We offer a great choice of accommodation for you to choose from and our rent prices include heating, lighting, water, fuel, Wi-Fi and personal possessions insurance.

Living with other students is a great way to meet new people, and each accommodation residence provides you with the perfect opportunity to make friends with people from around the world.

At our Sunderland Campus, we currently offer the following accommodation:
  • Clanny House
  • Panns Bank
  • Scotia Quay
  • The Forge U Student Village

Find out more here

All of our accommodation is self-catered, with fully equipped kitchens and onsite coin-operated laundry facilities. We understand the importance of having reliable and fast internet connection, and we can guarantee you 50 Mbps, with unlimited downloads and uploads as standard.

We guarantee accommodation for all students studying in their first year at the University and guarantee international students a room booking throughout the duration of their course.

We know moving away to university is one of the biggest and most exciting decisions you’ll ever make, and you’ll find a home from home at Sunderland. Any questions? Post them below and we'll respond asap.
Kelly :tsr2:

Last edited by UniversityOfSunderland; 2 months ago
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
Chloe_88
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I was just wondering if you had any photos of Scotia Quay as I’ve booked a room but I am unable to attend an open day until 8th June so I am unsure of what it looks like
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
UniversityOfSunderland
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi Chloe,
Here is a link to an album containing images of Scotia Quay. https://www.facebook.com/pg/sunderla...55436261356793
You can also contact our Accommodation Office who can arrange a visit for you should you wish to see the facilities before the Open Day.
They can be contacted on +44 (0)191 515 2943 / [email protected]

Let me know if you have any more questions
(Original post by Chloe_88)
Hi, I was just wondering if you had any photos of Scotia Quay as I’ve booked a room but I am unable to attend an open day until 8th June so I am unsure of what it looks like
Bambi_5218
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I'm about to apply to Panns Bank accomodation, but I won't be able to see the rooms until 8th June I was wondering if you had any better quality images or videos of the rooms because the ones online I have found are pretty bad quality. Thank you
UniversityOfSunderland
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Hi there,

Here is a link to an album containing images of Scotia Quay https://www.facebook.com/pg/sunderla...55436286786793
You can also contact our Accommodation Office who can arrange a visit for you should you wish to see the facilities before the Open Day.
They can be contacted on +44 (0)191 515 2943 / [email protected]

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks
(Original post by Bambi_5218)
I'm about to apply to Panns Bank accomodation, but I won't be able to see the rooms until 8th June I was wondering if you had any better quality images or videos of the rooms because the ones online I have found are pretty bad quality. Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.58%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.68%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.27%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (93)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.89%
How can I be the best version of myself? (191)
29.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed