The Student Room Group

BT graduate scheme 2019

Hi all,

I’ve received an offer from BT for their business analysis and improvement scheme but I was just wondering whether anyone has had their written offer yet? I was given a verbal offer over the phone and told I’d receive an email with all the details but I haven’t had it yet 😩 has anyone else had theirs and if so please could you let me know who to contact?
Moved to the Careers section
Hi, I haven't got any feedback on the above but I have my assessment centre next week. Could you provide tips on how you did well and what to expect please.
Original post by GLOB
Hi all,

I’ve received an offer from BT for their business analysis and improvement scheme but I was just wondering whether anyone has had their written offer yet? I was given a verbal offer over the phone and told I’d receive an email with all the details but I haven’t had it yet 😩 has anyone else had theirs and if so please could you let me know who to contact?

Don't worry! I had the exact same thing - was given a verbal offer over the phone on a Friday, was told I'd be receiving an email either the same day or Monday and I didn't get one. Eventually I was emailed Thursday afternoon. Don't panic, I think it's just a really busy time of year for them processing everyone and their contracts.
Reply 4
Original post by gcsestudent123
Don't worry! I had the exact same thing - was given a verbal offer over the phone on a Friday, was told I'd be receiving an email either the same day or Monday and I didn't get one. Eventually I was emailed Thursday afternoon. Don't panic, I think it's just a really busy time of year for them processing everyone and their contracts.

Hey, ahh thank you! Yes they emailed me not long after my panic hahha thank god! Can’t wait to start now 😊
Guys, I also received an offer for the Business Analysis scheme. What location is it for?
Reply 6
What assessment centre were you at?
29th January
Original post by GLOB
Hi all,

Congrats! I got my offer for the same position in London last Friday too. Not heard anything else yet but I guess we might be working together! What's your start date? Mines 2nd Sep.
(edited 5 years ago)
No mate my place is in Birmingham. But I start the 9th the week after
Reply 10
Original post by GLOB
Hi all,

HI, im at the video interview stage , would you hppen to have any advice or know any questions they asked or how to prep for it?

Quick Reply

Latest