GLOB
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi all,

I’ve received an offer from BT for their business analysis and improvement scheme but I was just wondering whether anyone has had their written offer yet? I was given a verbal offer over the phone and told I’d receive an email with all the details but I haven’t had it yet 😩 has anyone else had theirs and if so please could you let me know who to contact?
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Moved to the Careers section
YouCantSeeMe
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi, I haven't got any feedback on the above but I have my assessment centre next week. Could you provide tips on how you did well and what to expect please.
gcsestudent123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by GLOB)
Hi all,

I’ve received an offer from BT for their business analysis and improvement scheme but I was just wondering whether anyone has had their written offer yet? I was given a verbal offer over the phone and told I’d receive an email with all the details but I haven’t had it yet 😩 has anyone else had theirs and if so please could you let me know who to contact?
Don't worry! I had the exact same thing - was given a verbal offer over the phone on a Friday, was told I'd be receiving an email either the same day or Monday and I didn't get one. Eventually I was emailed Thursday afternoon. Don't panic, I think it's just a really busy time of year for them processing everyone and their contracts.
GLOB
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by gcsestudent123)
Don't worry! I had the exact same thing - was given a verbal offer over the phone on a Friday, was told I'd be receiving an email either the same day or Monday and I didn't get one. Eventually I was emailed Thursday afternoon. Don't panic, I think it's just a really busy time of year for them processing everyone and their contracts.
Hey, ahh thank you! Yes they emailed me not long after my panic hahha thank god! Can’t wait to start now 😊
Tentacion
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Guys, I also received an offer for the Business Analysis scheme. What location is it for?
Moali456
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
What assessment centre were you at?
Tentacion
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
29th January
abdul1805
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by GLOB)
Hi all,

Congrats! I got my offer for the same position in London last Friday too. Not heard anything else yet but I guess we might be working together! What's your start date? Mines 2nd Sep.
Last edited by abdul1805; 7 months ago
Tentacion
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
No mate my place is in Birmingham. But I start the 9th the week after
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (22)
24.72%
No (67)
75.28%

Watched Threads