List of characters in macbeth gcse english Watch

Random915
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey Guys!
So I was wondering is there a specific list of characters from Macbeth that can come up in the GCSE AQA English exam or can it be any character in the play? I know the question is either about a theme or character, so I'm trying to study for as many possible questions, well sorta.
I am trying to study and create character logs or mind maps and I'm not sure which characters to do! So far I have Macbeth, Lady Macbeth, Banquo, I plan to do Macduff, Duncan and the witches but I'm not sure who else!
jamesg2
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Macbeth, Lady Macbeth, Banquo, Macduff, Duncan, the witches - and I would add Malcolm. Together that would be a reasonable list to revise. That said, the exam board have a right to choose whomsoever they wish and their choice may not be on your list. But - in gerenal - your list seems adequat and you would be very unlucky if one of your choices is not picked to be examined.
Random915
Rep:
?
(Original post by jamesg2)
Macbeth, Lady Macbeth, Banquo, Macduff, Duncan, the witches - and I would add Malcolm. Together that would be a reasonable list to revise. That said, the exam board have a right to choose whomsoever they wish and their choice may not be on your list. But - in gerenal - your list seems adequat and you would be very unlucky if one of your choices is not picked to be examined.
Thank you so much! Do you think you could give me a list of most of the themes if that's not too much to ask?
ella.n.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Look on BBC bitesize for themes and characters, it gives pretty good summaries
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Random915
Rep:
?
(Original post by ella.n.)
Look on BBC bitesize for themes and characters, it gives pretty good summaries
Thanks! I'll check that out too!
UrWelcome
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
xD nah they can test u on more than 1 yknow, when i did em last year it was on macbeth+banquo
i wouldn't bother revising in depth malcolm,duncan,mcduff tbh, just know their parts in the play and any significant quotes they say,
Random915
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by UrWelcome)
xD nah they can test u on more than 1 yknow, when i did em last year it was on macbeth+banquo
i wouldn't bother revising in depth malcolm,duncan,mcduff tbh, just know their parts in the play and any significant quotes they say,
Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (119)
17.66%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (71)
10.53%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (119)
17.66%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (100)
14.84%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (65)
9.64%
How can I be the best version of myself? (200)
29.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed