The Student Room Group

Cardiac Physiology 2019

Hello everyone just wanted to know what unis people applied to study cardiac physiology? I've applied to 4 so far already: Swansea, Leeds, Southampton and St. George's.
Still wondering what to put for my fifth though, any suggestions/recommendations?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Coffee&Tea
Hello everyone just wanted to know what unis people applied to study cardiac physiology? I've applied to 4 so far already: Swansea, Leeds, Southampton and St. George's.
Still wondering what to put for my fifth though, any suggestions/recommendations?

I’ve applied to Leeds, Wolverhampton and Manchester Met. Have you got any interviews so far?
Hi I’ve applied at Leeds and Manchester. Got an interview for Manchester, haven’t heard back from Leeds I applied in November.
Original post by Katemiddle44
Hi I’ve applied at Leeds and Manchester. Got an interview for Manchester, haven’t heard back from Leeds I applied in November.

I’ve just had my Manchester interview today and it went okay. I was super nervous but the interviewers were really nice and reassuring. I applied in early December and I just got an interview at Leeds on Tuesday.
When did you hear back from Leeds and best of luck :smile:

I've applied to : Swansea, Leeds, Southampton and St. George's, and Wolverhampton. Would like to get into Southhampton hopefully. Got an interview from 4 except Leeds. Has anyone done any interviews? How did they go? :smile:
They're all taught the same I think, so it depends on the teaching, campus, university life etc.
So far, I've got an interview for Swansea and Southampton. Has anyone gone to either of the interviews yet? Would appreciate any helpful tips😊
Reply 8
Hi, has anyone done interviews in Swansea? How did it go please?
I got an unconditional offer for health/physiology which after one year leads into 2nd year cardiac physiology ( jordonstown ,Belfast )
Original post by YanaLap
Hi, has anyone done interviews in Swansea? How did it go please?

Hey, have you had your interview yet?
Original post by Georgiacx
I've applied for cardiac physiology at Leeds, Southampton and Swansea. I have offers from all three but can't decide which has the best course/ which to go to. HEEEELPPP

How did your Swansea interview go?
at which uni

(Original post by Billytheking777)I got an unconditional offer for health/physiology which after one year leads into 2nd year cardiac physiology ( jordonstown ,Belfast )
Original post by Coffee&Tea)Hey, have you had your interview yet?
hi the interview was good, firmed Leeds and insured Southampton today :smile:
Reply 14
hi, any offers/rejections after Swansea interview please? I've heard too many people applied? Have you been shocked by the building? :smile:
Well done! That's really good x
Original post by Georgiacx
Original post by Coffee&Tea)Hey, have you had your interview yet?
hi the interview was good, firmed Leeds and insured Southampton today :smile:
Reply 16
4 hours waiting, 30 mins interview, they will be happy if you have NHS work experience.
How did your Swansea interview go?
Reply 17
Has anyone received offers/rejections from Swansea yet?
Reply 18
not yet (interview end of Feb)
Original post by gke26
Has anyone received offers/rejections from Swansea yet?
Has anyone been to the Southampton interview yet? Why does it take 6 hours long?
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest