My target grades Watch

GranolaBarr
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
hiiii okay so I am in year 10 and I am devastated because I didn't do my sats I basically live here in the uk for 2 years almost and it really are anyways my target grades in year 9 where all 6 and 7 s but now it 5 I feel disappointed because even though target grades are not that important how can my school toy around with my grades thats just annoying .
Georgia_Clayton
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Just remember your target grades don't mean anything! They don't determine what you achieve, only you can determine that through the work you put in. Try not to worry too much about it but if it has an effect on your college/sixth form applications then have a word with your head of year to see if they could write a letter of reccomendation for you explaing the situation or explain to you why they have moved down xx
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by GranolaBarr)
hiiii okay so I am in year 10 and I am devastated because I didn't do my sats I basically live here in the uk for 2 years almost and it really are anyways my target grades in year 9 where all 6 and 7 s but now it 5 I feel disappointed because even though target grades are not that important how can my school toy around with my grades thats just annoying .
Targets are NOT predictions - it is the predicted grades that are important.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are cats selfish