I Gave The Wrong Answer in Class & I Feel SO Embarassed! Watch

alevels2020
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
So today in chemistry, the teacher asked me a question which I knew the answer to but because I didn't think properly, I gave the wrong answer and I felt so so embarrassed! The question was so simple as well and I feel like everyone's gonna think Im stupid. Like I kinda like the guy sat next to me and as like 'urgh' as this sounds, I don't want him or any of the guys to think I'm stupid! I've got loads of answers wrong in this class and every time I get really bad anxiety about it. People are going to think I'm dumb because I couldn't answer a simple question right!
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by alevels2020)
So today in chemistry, the teacher asked me a question which I knew the answer to but because I didn't think properly, I gave the wrong answer and I felt so so embarrassed! The question was so simple as well and I feel like everyone's gonna think Im stupid. Like I kinda like the guy sat next to me and as like 'urgh' as this sounds, I don't want him or any of the guys to think I'm stupid! I've got loads of answers wrong in this class and every time I get really bad anxiety about it. People are going to think I'm dumb because I couldn't answer a simple question right!
Meh, it'll blow over.
alevels2020
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Meh, it'll blow over.
not the most helpful response but thanks anyway ig
Selflovez
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
It’s not about being dumb. Everyone probably know you’re a bright person. Don’t focus on one negative thing, everyone makes mistakes. You’re taking it too deep trust me nobody remembers about what people say. At the end you know you’re smart so don’t worry!
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Meh, it'll blow over.
Now @DrawTheLine knows how you felt.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
It's true. People will move on and forget.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
lol
Leviathan1741
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I doubt anyone will remember it in a few days, don't worry about it - there are plenty more embarrassing things that happen to people
WereWolf_Engine
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
that's great!! keep showing people ur dumb! Because once u do that exam and u get an A*, well then u don't have to say anything to them, just let ur results do the talking!

if u let them know ur smart theyll expect a high grade from u. you'll seem like another generic clever student, u won't cause any deserved attention.

just continue making these mistakes and let ur results do all the talking 4 u when the arrives. they will have no idea u were capable of getting such a high grade since u were so supposedly dumb in class! Theyre gonna think ur the result of a genetic experiment that posseses an absolute atomix of a mindset. they'll respect ur intelligence far more compared to just showing it in class.

ok they probably won't go that far but u still need to show ur progressing in class, not for the satisfaction of ur friends but so that the teacher has some form of proof or evidence ur a well progressing student putting ur grades aside. but don't worry about this if the teacher won't give u a reference or report of some sort.

just continue making a fool outta ur self in class and then smack everyone which such a strikingly dominant force in the face once u reveal that A*. Waaay more respect will be shown.

also u won't lose ur friends if ur dumb, they'll stick around. They couldn't care less about ur education. to them u r simply a unit of fun. sure they'll be sad for a bit but the next day they're out having the times of their lives.

I guess that's one way to handle the situation
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (196)
71.27%
No I haven't decided yet (48)
17.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (31)
11.27%

Watched Threads