Troublemaking girl is going to hurt me

Watch
plum_pudding
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
We all know that girl who has beef with everyone & ruins peoples' reputations. Well I've been okay with her, but today i slipped up and told one of her friends about hoe exhausting she is in one of our lessons, and now she's coming at me and I'm scared she's going to ruin my reputation by starting some horrible rumour. So far I've just tried to avoid her but should I tell me safe worker?
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by GracieK)
We all know that girl who has beef with everyone & ruins peoples' reputations. Well I've been okay with her, but today i slipped up and told one of her friends about hoe exhausting she is in one of our lessons, and now she's coming at me and I'm scared she's going to ruin my reputation by starting some horrible rumour. So far I've just tried to avoid her but should I tell me safe worker?
No, don't avoid her. Act like you aren't scared of her, even if you are. Running away is the worst thing you can do. What you said wasn't even bad, tell her to get over it.
plum_pudding
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
No, don't avoid her. Act like you aren't scared of her, even if you are. Running away is the worst thing you can do. What you said wasn't even bad, tell her to get over it.
I would but she isn’t reasonable I said the last thing I wanted was beef but she said it was obviously my destiny to chat sh*t about her. I mean melodramatic or what
plum_pudding
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
But I’m still scared because she’s ruined people before and they didn’t even do much
TommyDH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I never talk bad about people behind their backs, not even people I dislike. Talking bad about people behind their backs doesn't make them look bad, it makes you look bad.
plum_pudding
Rep:
?
(Original post by TommyDH)
I never talk bad about people behind their backs, not even people I dislike. Talking bad about people behind their backs doesn't make them look bad, it makes you look bad.
I didn’t y’all badly about her I just said that she’s a little annoying at times. And trust me there are people who have done much worse than me. Judge me if you want but I admitted I made a mistake and tried to apologise but she just said the above.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by plum_pudding)
I would but she isn’t reasonable I said the last thing I wanted was beef but she said it was obviously my destiny to chat sh*t about her. I mean melodramatic or what
She's just trying to start drama. Tell her to stop being a drama queen and act like you don't give a ****.
plum_pudding
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
She's just trying to start drama. Tell her to stop being a drama queen and act like you don't give a ****.
I’m going to do that defo, and tell my teacher if it escalates. I don’t want to be afraid of going to school because some b**** is trying to wreck it
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by plum_pudding)
wait is this school, or prison...?
plum_pudding
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
wait is this school, or prison...?
😂😂😂 it’s school it’s just xtreme
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (129)
15.41%
Uncertainty around my education (135)
16.13%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (79)
9.44%
Isolating with family (57)
6.81%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (33)
3.94%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (72)
8.6%
Loneliness (88)
10.51%
Financial worries (35)
4.18%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (75)
8.96%
Exposure to negative news/social media (55)
6.57%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (79)
9.44%

Watched Threads