The Student Room Group

Bath or Loughborough university?

Hi everyone!

I have just received offers from both Bath (AAA) and Loughborough (ABB) Universities for Accounting and Finance, and am trying to decide which option to put as my firm.

I loved both of the Universities when I went to visit and enjoyed various aspects of both courses. Both are also highly respected universities so job prospects (I'm guessing) would be fairly balanced between the two.

My predicted Grades for my A levels are AAA, but after just sitting my mocks (I'm yet to get any results), I'm not feeling too confident even though I spend months revising.

I'm asking to see if anyone has any advice they'd be able to give or can recommend one of the two?

Thank you!

P.S:
My other offers are
Exeter AAA or AAB if firm
UEA ABB or Unconditional if firm
Lincoln BBC or Unconditional if firm (I'll probably put Lincoln as my insurance).
Original post by biglipid6
Hi everyone!

I have just received offers from both Bath (AAA) and Loughborough (ABB) Universities for Accounting and Finance, and am trying to decide which option to put as my firm.

I loved both of the Universities when I went to visit and enjoyed various aspects of both courses. Both are also highly respected universities so job prospects (I'm guessing) would be fairly balanced between the two.

My predicted Grades for my A levels are AAA, but after just sitting my mocks (I'm yet to get any results), I'm not feeling too confident even though I spend months revising.

I'm asking to see if anyone has any advice they'd be able to give or can recommend one of the two?

Thank you!

P.S:
My other offers are
Exeter AAA or AAB if firm
UEA ABB or Unconditional if firm
Lincoln BBC or Unconditional if firm (I'll probably put Lincoln as my insurance).

hey! where did you end up going?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending