Being to friendly?

Watch
Dyjunas
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Basically, i never had relationship and is kind of annoying when all the girls say that i have " Friends personality" I'm energetic and enthusiastic which means that people like spending time with me, although i love that i want a girl that would spend time with me and not be my friend, help me guys? don't know what to do to get a girl
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Because you're energetic and enthusiastic that doesn't mean all girls will only see you as a friend. Some will but that won't necessarily apply to everyone. Just because a some people might have said that you're "friends personality" doesn't mean everyone you know/meet will feel the same way.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
And personally I think that being energetic and enthusiastic are great traits to have as a friend or as a boyfriend
Dyjunas
Rep:
?
Thank you for this amazing observation, but how do i get my confidence up approaching a girl? How should i sell myself at the same time showing my energetic features?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dyjunas)
Basically, i never had relationship and is kind of annoying when all the girls say that i have " Friends personality" I'm energetic and enthusiastic which means that people like spending time with me, although i love that i want a girl that would spend time with me and not be my friend, help me guys? don't know what to do to get a girl
You remind me of this guy I'm friends with. He has that sort of personality but I agree it's definitely not just a "friends personality." He has lots of female friends but I have a crush on him, he just doesn't realize. So chances are people could see you as more than a friend and you just don't know. Unless you try to be more than a friend with people by being a bit more flirty then everyone's going to assume you just want to be friends and nothing more with them
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Try to just be your usual self but if you're interested in a girl then flirt mildly and see how she reacts. If she reacts positively you can try to move things on but bear in mind that some girls might be shy if you flirt but it doesn't necessarily mean they're not interested.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What seems to be the problem then
Dyjunas
Rep:
?
all the girls that im attracted to they tell me i got friends personality and they say they would never date me because im "too" friendly
Dyjunas
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Try to just be your usual self but if you're interested in a girl then flirt mildly and see how she reacts. If she reacts positively you can try to move things on but bear in mind that some girls might be shy if you flirt but it doesn't necessarily mean they're not interested.
My flirting is being nice, funny and complimenty, every single girl says " any girl would be happy to have you " problem is none of them say " i want to be that girl"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (47)
24.35%
Less motivated (146)
75.65%

Watched Threads