tyler...
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I am currently studying A Level Chemistry, Biology and Math and have decided that it's not worth all of the revision and stress to get the job I wanted after uni, so I've decided that I'd prefer to take an apprenticeship. Problem is it's already January, and I started in September so I'm already halfway through the first year :/ I was wondering if I can take an apprenticeship at this time of the year and how I would go about doing it. I think my college only allows you to start an apprenticeship in September so I would just have to deal with the next 5 months of A Levels, but now I'm wondering if it is possible for me to take an apprenticeship with a company instead and where I should go from here?? btw the apprenticeship I'm thinking of doing is electrical engineering or something similar, not 100% sure yet
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (69)
23.71%
No (222)
76.29%

Watched Threads