Uni guy help URGENT Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
So there’s this guy at uni. We are in the same classes and have the same group of friends. He’s always acted odd around me. He is a very chatty guy but he won’t really talk to me, and will have no problem talking to our mutual friends in our group (mostly girls) he always looks at me in our classes and has teased me a few Times as well. We have gone out on a few nights out, the first one he gave me his jacket because I was cold (didn’t say anything though) and I insisted he kept it but he gave it to me anyway. He has messaged me a few times about uni but has left me on read everytime after we exchange a few more messages. Today he sent me another message and continued to chat to me. He messaged me about a mutual friend of ours who wanted to kiss me on the night out saying he was trying to “graft me the whole night” and even on the night out my “crush” would say that to me. He was also dancing with our friend (a guy) and said to me that I was “raging he wasn’t using his moves on me” anyway so he messaged me today, mentioned this guy and I said I wasn’t interested in our friend and he left me on read. Why did he do that again? Why does he treat me differently from the girls in our group? Why does he flirt with me? And message me about uni when there are other people to message and then ignore me? he has also previously teased me about a guy he went to school with that I went on a date with at the start of uni. Please someone help me.
Hopefully1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'm not sure why he's doing that to be honest. Does he like you? The signs all seem to say yes so I'm not sure why he leaves you on read after a certain point.
Are you interested in this guy as more than a friend of buddy. He might be the kind of guy who need some reinforcement that you're in fact interested in him and that if he asked you out (or whatever) he wouldn't be rebuffed. I'm not sure if you asked a friend to speak to him on your behalf he'd be honest how he is feeling anyway. He may be being very self protective or he just might be insecure. I wish I could help you with a definitive answer.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Hopefully1)
I'm not sure why he's doing that to be honest. Does he like you? The signs all seem to say yes so I'm not sure why he leaves you on read after a certain point.
Are you interested in this guy as more than a friend of buddy. He might be the kind of guy who need some reinforcement that you're in fact interested in him and that if he asked you out (or whatever) he wouldn't be rebuffed. I'm not sure if you asked a friend to speak to him on your behalf he'd be honest how he is feeling anyway. He may be being very self protective or he just might be insecure. I wish I could help you with a definitive answer.
See I’m not sure if he does like me? He acts all shy around me but not around my friends he gave me his jacket, and he flirts with me now, but then yeah he just leaves me on read after beginning a new convo and then liked a photo I posted on Instagram after leaving me on read. Don’t know what to do? He gives me signs that he likes me all the time and then he does this, what do you think?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
See I’m not sure if he does like me? He acts all shy around me but not around my friends he gave me his jacket, and he flirts with me now, but then yeah he just leaves me on read after beginning a new convo and then liked a photo I posted on Instagram after leaving me on read. Don’t know what to do? He gives me signs that he likes me all the time and then he does this, what do you think?
And I like him as more than a friend, I like his looks but his personality is amazing when it kind of works with mine as well, like we would be a good match others have said. My friend also said that she thinks he is slightly protective of me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (91)
16.52%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (56)
10.16%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (98)
17.79%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (84)
15.25%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
9.8%
How can I be the best version of myself? (168)
30.49%

Watched Threads